Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(delsolcruz @ Mar 18 2004, 10:35 AM)i'll be there!
us too want to car pool??

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Mar 18 2004, 10:38 AM)QUOTE(delsolcruz @ Mar 18 2004, 10:35 AM) i'll be there!
sure!

i'll email you later, around lunch time (Noon)

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
sounds good.. will call latter tonight to decide what time..

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Mar 18 2004, 10:38 AM)QUOTE(delsolcruz @ Mar 18 2004, 10:35 AM) i'll be there!
Hey ya' bastages!!
We're going to Ken Neeleys party for his son.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Mar 18 2004, 12:42 PM)QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Mar 18 2004, 10:38 AM) QUOTE(delsolcruz @ Mar 18 2004, 10:35 AM) i'll be there!
Hey ya' bastages!!
Sorry hammer to far youll just have to survive with out me for one weekend..
becarefull where u pass out and watch your fingernails..

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Mar 18 2004, 03:49 PM)QUOTE(hammer @ Mar 18 2004, 12:42 PM) QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Mar 18 2004, 10:38 AM) QUOTE(delsolcruz @ Mar 18 2004, 10:35 AM) i'll be there!
Hey ya' bastages!!

That is complete bu!!sh!t Rubrob.

Just with estimated numbers.

It is approximately 21 miles from Troy to Oxford.
It is approximately 18 miles from Troy to HCN.

That is only a 3 mile difference and with going to Oxford being mostly 55mph it is actually quicker to go to Oxford than HCN.

Should we start calling you an Eastsider??

Just kidding and giving you a hard time. You're free to go to what ever party you want to. I haven't even decided yet.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Talked to a lot of people over these last few days and we decided to still have the party at Harbor Club North.

Sounds like a lot of the LSCN crew are going to Ken's during the day and might stop by HCN late in the evening.

We are telling people 7:00PM but I am guessing most people won't arrive until 9 ish.

We plan on having many more HCN party's this summer, so not to worry!

I apologized to Ken for double booking and all is forgiven!

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
QUOTE(JC @ Mar 18 2004, 04:38 PM)Talked to a lot of people over these last few days and we decided to still have the party at Harbor Club North.

Sounds like a lot of the LSCN crew are going to Ken's during the day and might stop by HCN late in the evening.

We are telling people 7:00PM but I am guessing most people won't arrive until 9 ish.

We plan on having many more HCN party's this summer, so not to worry!

I apologized to Ken for double booking and all is forgiven!

Yes...all is forgiven!!!

Our party will start at 7 and end at 12.
So come on out to Oxford for a drink or three, some food and fun then head over to HCN after!!!

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

That is only a 3 mile difference and with going to Oxford being mostly 55mph it is actually quicker to go to Oxford than HCN.

Just kidding and giving you a hard time. You're free to go to what ever party you want to. I haven't even decided yet. [/quote]
it's a good thing your kidding. i couldn't accept you chastising my friend for excercising his right to chose.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Hammers just loves me is all and is upset he cant hang with me i understand..

I need to find my friend a woman so he doesnt get so upset when we cant hang.. Any good single ones out there ?? willing to take him??

KEN WE HAVENT MET YET BUT HOPEFULLY WE WILL THIS SUMMER !!

·
Registered
338 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Mar 18 2004, 03:49 PM)QUOTE(hammer @ Mar 18 2004, 12:42 PM) QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Mar 18 2004, 10:38 AM) QUOTE(delsolcruz @ Mar 18 2004, 10:35 AM) i'll be there!
Hey ya' bastages!!

Like you ain't never gone to the Palace or Pine Knob (DTE)? It's your business and I'm sure there will be lot's of peeps and a good time where you're going. Have fun! But to give a LAME a$$ excuse like it's too far. How F...... far do you think IRAQ is? Have a nice night!!!!!

·
Registered
338 Posts

Just kidding and giving you a hard time. You're free to go to what ever party you want to. I haven't even decided yet.
it's a good thing your kidding. i couldn't accept you chastising my friend for excercising his right to chose. [/quote]
Oops! I should have read further. Sorry for posting MY OPINION about what those who serve our country are worth to me. My feelings were he could have told the truth--not it's too far! No hard feelings, all around, I hope?

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
I am not sure what I am doing that night.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

it's a good thing your kidding. i couldn't accept you chastising my friend for excercising his right to chose.
Oops! I should have read further. Sorry for posting MY OPINION about what those who serve our country are worth to me. My feelings were he could have told the truth--not it's too far! No hard feelings, all around, I hope? [/quote]
phil, shut up!

i don't think i like you

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
I suspect Phil may have a drinking problem as well as a reading one. Posting on matters that don't even concern him about people he hasn't even met... does he even own a boat?

Thanks Julie you beat me to it telling him to shut up.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts