Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
was wanting to go out tonight to the sp havent been able to get out in a few weeks
or do i need to go farther north around marrysville not asking for any ones exact location just a general area to go to i dont mind moving around to find them and i have tons of tackle so i can switch colors and types thanx in advance

·
Registered
322 Posts
where is sp?. I fished between saint clair and marine city monday eve and got 1 wally had several hits but only 1 fish in the boat

·
Registered
31 Posts
QUOTE(skullboner @ Jul 15 2009, 03:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>where is sp?. I fished between saint clair and marine city monday eve and got 1 wally had several hits but only 1 fish in the boat

Algonac State Park

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
? Go north!

·
Registered
124 Posts
fished n of marine city tues morning.on the water around 6am.no fish till about 8:30 not sure what took so long.caught 4 avg wallys(15-18) on hammered copper red beads and chartreuse blade red beads 2oz bb going about1.8 in 18-24 feet of water,south of the power plant.Hope that helps.Fished out by the st cl light last night that seems to be going okay as well.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
going to try st clair by the board walk whipping will post results tommorrow thanx for the help

1 - 8 of 8 Posts