Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
I responded to that one when it was new. I hope he figured out it didn't belong in the fishing section.

·
Registered
790 Posts
The following post is inspired by a quote from Thomas Paine: "He who dares not offend cannot be honest." To start, jigginjerry's apologists remain largely silent when asked about the correlative connecting jigginjerry to Bonapartism. The rare times they do deign to comment they invariably skew the issue to prevent people from realizing that if jigginjerry were to use more accessible language then a larger number of people would be able to understand what he's saying. The downside for jigginjerry, of course, is that a larger number of people would also understand that he has a talent for inventing fantasy worlds in which he holds a universal license that allows him to cause the LSC Network to flounder on the shoals of self-interest, corruption, and chaos. jigginjerry refuses to come to terms with reality. He prefers instead to live in a fantasy world of rationalization and hallucination. After seeing jigginjerry gag the innocent accused from protesting antagonism-motivated prosecutions members of this board now realize that I am right. In fact, they even realize that jigginjerry ignores a breathtaking number of facts, most notably:

Fact: I regard jigginjerry the way I would the sort of stinking filth I might have to clean off my boots after a careless walk in a dog kennel.

Fact: There is not a single word in that sentence that jigginjerry can take exception to.

Fact: The spirits of our ancestors grieve as they watch jigginjerry suppress controversy and debate.

If you read between the lines of jigginjerry's ultimata, you'll unquestionably find that we are observing the change in our fishing board's philosophy and values from freedom and information to corruption, decay, cynicism, and injustice. All of these "values" are artistically incorporated in one person: jigginjerry. I know that I'm emotional now, but with him so forcefully destroying our moral fiber, things are starting to come to a head. That's why we must plant markers that define the limits of what is inaniloquent and what is not. I would like to close by saying that it is easier for me to imagine a million-dimensional vector space than the number of inconsistencies in jigginjerry's metanarratives.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
I don't know if that was meant to start a argument or not but if so. [/size]Go Fishing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
838 Posts
QUOTE(Scubajay @ Sep 8 2009, 01:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The following post is inspired by a quote from Thomas Paine: "He who dares not offend cannot be honest." To start, jigginjerry's apologists remain largely silent when asked about the correlative connecting jigginjerry to Bonapartism. The rare times they do deign to comment they invariably skew the issue to prevent people from realizing that if jigginjerry were to use more accessible language then a larger number of people would be able to understand what he's saying. The downside for jigginjerry, of course, is that a larger number of people would also understand that he has a talent for inventing fantasy worlds in which he holds a universal license that allows him to cause the LSC Network to flounder on the shoals of self-interest, corruption, and chaos. jigginjerry refuses to come to terms with reality. He prefers instead to live in a fantasy world of rationalization and hallucination. After seeing jigginjerry gag the innocent accused from protesting antagonism-motivated prosecutions members of this board now realize that I am right. In fact, they even realize that jigginjerry ignores a breathtaking number of facts, most notably:

Fact: I regard jigginjerry the way I would the sort of stinking filth I might have to clean off my boots after a careless walk in a dog kennel.

Fact: There is not a single word in that sentence that jigginjerry can take exception to.

Fact: The spirits of our ancestors grieve as they watch jigginjerry suppress controversy and debate.

If you read between the lines of jigginjerry's ultimata, you'll unquestionably find that we are observing the change in our fishing board's philosophy and values from freedom and information to corruption, decay, cynicism, and injustice. All of these "values" are artistically incorporated in one person: jigginjerry. I know that I'm emotional now, but with him so forcefully destroying our moral fiber, things are starting to come to a head. That's why we must plant markers that define the limits of what is inaniloquent and what is not. I would like to close by saying that it is easier for me to imagine a million-dimensional vector space than the number of inconsistencies in jigginjerry's metanarratives.

LOL
I consider myself to be fairly intelligent, and I think I only understood about 3/4 of that post. The first "fact" actually made me laugh out loud though. Very nice Jay lol.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
let play? its from 5 months ago!!! i dont think you should invade their homes and stuff em in the ovens either, but this seems like a dumb post back in April, it didnt mature as time went by, kinda like the people who bring this crap back up.

question: does it really need bashing to get closed? this was a childish act, just to bring up

it kinda makes me think that jigginjerry doesnt like scuba jay, and here i thought you guys were friends

if you guys wanna pissing match, use an electric fence for distance

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
hail hitler!!! j/k

he didnt make a new ID, just changed his name. if you look at old posts of his, its 555 now. same amount of posts.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
you can change your ID, it will not effect your membership, meaning, all your posts and account info will remain yours without creating a new account.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
You can change your name on your account. This is for people who signed up and didn't know how to create a name they liked and ended up with a crappy screen name (like their real name) and now want to change it to something "cool". However if you create a new account (alias) you will get the axe (as well you should).

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(RJT @ Sep 9 2009, 12:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If you do then you still log in under your original name. At least I do, "<walleye>"

"555" is in a user group that cannot receive pm's or has them disabled.

Sounds like the work of an administrator. Could be wrong but I've seen similar things before.

Administrators, as far as I know, had no hand in this. ScubaJay changed his own name and asked to have his ID removed from the board. I'm not sure how he got put into a different user group though.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.