Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know federally it's illegal....
I know it's legal in Canada, especially for old timers....

But is it legal in Michigan to smoke Sheephead?

The old canucks say it cures cataract but makes your back sore from sittin on the craper all night.... crazy

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
QUOTE(Woody95 @ Dec 22 2009, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I know federally it's illegal....
I know it's legal in Canada, especially for old timers....

But is it legal in Michigan to smoke Sheephead?
The old canucks say it cures cataract but makes your back sore from sittin on the craper all night.... crazy

I wish more people would so that there were less for me to catch.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
who makes the best smoker. Should you lace I mean season it before you wrap it in lettuce.

Disclaimer: I do not smoke any fish of any kind. I Just find this funny. As woody always seems to do to a confertational thread.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
I hope Jeff don't take woody opening this personal since he closed the other one. I dont think he did as he seems to have a good since of humor also. But if so please speak up Jeff and I will apologize for participating.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
smoke 2 sheephead and call me in the morning, lol

statistics show, NOOObody has ever died from smokin a sheephead!!!!!LOL

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
QUOTE(wallysteve @ Dec 22 2009, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I hope Jeff don't take woody opening this personal since he closed the other one. I dont think he did as he seems to have a good since of humor also. But if so please speak up Jeff and I will apologize for participating.

Nah it's cool. It's all in good fun. As long as this place doesn't turn into the High Times of LSCN, we're cool.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Woody

Hope you have some statistics on the effects of smoking sheephead and the operation of cars, boats and/or heavy machinery.

I've seen you on a high from fishing alone...this could be dangerous. Knowing how many drums you harvest while walleye jiggin

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
I'm glad you all see my humor in this... the funny part is during the spring.... no lie, the canadians shore fishing yell at me while jigging when I throw back a sheephead... They tell me to give me those white fish.... last I checked, they were freshwater drum... nasty critters. They always say their great smoked... yuke

Scott you got that right!!! fishing is a great high and I do catch a ton of sheep's...

·
Registered
303 Posts
I have smoked sheephead, but i swear i never swalled it. lololol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.