Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was at bps the other day taking advantage of some good deals.

a friend of mine was looking to buy some ISG tubes but we couldnt find any.

i asked an employee of the store where all the ISG's were at and he said that they were disontinued, out of business, and were bought out by berkley.

i know a few guys here are staffers of ISG and/or Bass Pro Shops.

i am just wondering if there is any truth to this. or was bps simply out of stock on these tubes or maybe just no longer carrying them.

it just seemed wierd to me that they would have gone out of business, i know they had one of the hottest items last season.

madman himself

·
Registered
739 Posts
Madman,

I picked up several packages at x-mas time they were blowing them out then at $1.77 a pack. I just heard they weren't going to carry them anymore.

I decided I liked the tubes so much that I ordered some more from a web-site www.landbigfish.com @ $4+ a pack. I have never used them yet so I hope they work, they sure look good.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Hmmmm...if that is true, maybe I shouldn't crack open all my unused packs. Anyone up for a bidding war on Ebay?

·
Registered
151 Posts
ISG did not go out of business. They are alive and well. We just started stocking them have most of the colors and can order any that we dont. Let me know if you are interested, I dont think I am supposed to post a price on here.

Josh

·
Registered
98 Posts
ISG company is still in business and has not been bought by Berkley. ISG and the buyers at BPS could not reach an agreement on terms. Therefore the product was dropped! In replacement we picked up the Mizmo line of tubes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts