Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor since 12/07
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this isn't the place for advertising but maybe Mini will let me get away with it just once.....

I finally talked Capt. Dan into carrying the Dream Tubes and we just got them in today. 12 colors to choose from, including the Great Lakes Series. I've been trying to convince the Capt. that he needs to carry more stuff that the tournament fisherman uses and I think he's starting to listen

Also look for a new Lakeside Fishing Shop opening soon on South River Rd. at Sundog Marina (1 mile east of Jefferson).

See you at Lakeside....
Doug Cummings

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
I don't think it is advertising...your supplying pertinant fishing info. IMO

·
Formerly "FRL"
930 Posts
I wouldn't call it advertisement. It is solid and good to know information.

Now if you posted it every week, month or something like that then yeah I could see it being a problem.

Thanks for the information......

·
LSCN Sponsor since 12/07
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was just informed today that we open this Saturday.

The store is still a work in progress as far as getting stocked and getting the walls set, but we do have alot of stuff up now. And I know we are taking the Walpole licenses and Canadian applications up there tomorrow.

Doug C.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
That's the guy!!..LOL (And a good man too I might add,.......got to fish with him on Saginaw Bay a few years ago.....in some of the nastiest water we've ever been in,.....Remember that Doug??
)

Mac

1 - 9 of 9 Posts