and she's not smoking!!!!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
well first Eddie called me
then Mini called me
then the king dongs called me
then the vanilla pudding cups called me

so, fat and happy I got kicked off of isketch for being idle and am moving the party for one to the couch to have a blahzee evening in front of my tube watching qvc and hgtv reruns.

can't wait

you're a good isketcher ck -- my pics suck but it's fun as hell playing

And YUP - no cigarettes for Shannie. Today I could of easily w/no kids here and no one to see me if I cheated and took just one puff - but NO WAY IN HELL. Just ONE hit off a cigarette means that I'd have to go through this 72 hour horrible withdrawl symptoms again and I don't want to do that. Can't eat and get fat tho either.

Well - I'm trying like hell. But I am gonna go eat some pringles now

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Shandog dont give up. Seriously you have to quit. Dont give up. If it makes you feel better I too am suffering probaly not as bad as you. But I started Dr. CBJ's NO CARB Super Diet 2 days a go. Now I am starting to feel the PAIN!!!!! Must sleep no energy....

MUST EAT FOOD WITH CARBS!!!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I'll be right there with ya doing the atkins thing CBJ - not smoking is wanting me to put everything I see in my mouth for the cravings and I can not end up gaining weight - so - now I cut out the carbs.

Geeze - what am I gonna do when I stress out? Can't smoke, can't eat junk food, can't have sex (mini's out of town practically the next year lol ) I am screwed!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
shan, you were more than fine!!!!

enjoy the couch... i will too!

and you didnt smoke!!!! you go girl!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxooxox

CBJ!! HANG IN THERE!!!!! NEED MORE POLISH SAUSAGE!!!??

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
ps. good for you CBJ for sacrificing your beloved carbs for a more "statuesque figure"
Seriously though, it works great and it's fast and yes, carb withdrawls are just as bad - and alot of sacrificing has to be done, but you will see results almost instantly. Wait two weeks and see what you weigh - you'll be surprised what you lose in 2 weeks.

good luck! email me some good recipes man

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Buy a dil do shaped like a cigarette that tastes like a twinkee

No need to thank me for my good advice. Just being a good Peep!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
easy english us 8

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Already have several dil "pickles" ~ snot the same tho'

recipes man - I bet you came up with some good chow so far

Pandora says he's doing alot of the sauteed mushrooms and onions in teriyaki sauce and eating lots of asparagus. I love all of those. But what else? I remember last time I got sick of eating the same crap over and over and over.....

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
I am very confident that this diet will help me loose weight rapidly. 3 or 4 days from now Ill have rid my body of its addictions to carbs and sugars, ketosin will kick in and Ill be on my way to a much healthier lifestyle.

I have learned a BUTT LOAD of crap about my body, the digestive system and what the wrong carbs can do to you. Ill share it all with you peeps when I have time and energy to type it all.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jan 4 2004, 01:11 AM)
Already have several dil "pickles" ~ snot the same tho'

recipes man - I bet you came up with some good chow so far

Pandora says he's doing alot of the sauteed mushrooms and onions in teriyaki sauce and eating lots of asparagus. I love all of those. But what else? I remember last time I got sick of eating the same crap over and over and over.....
Salmon
mau maui
shrimp
scallops
just about any seafood
salads
low fat (not Fat free) cheeses
kielbasa
anykind of sausage from brats to polish.
steak
ckicken
silami sticks
shiskabobs=chicken, fish, or steak, or even kielbasa
certain kinds of pork, veal.
lunchmeat rolled up with cheese dipped in hummus sounds gross but is actually very yummy. If you like hummus.

awesome omlets with bacon and breakfast sausage.

Just like Pandora I have sauteed onion, green pappers and mushrooms. Its fn good. Tommorow Im going to have a nice omlet, lunchmeat with provalone cheese dipped in hummus. Im going to pig out on sea food. Shrimp scallops and Salmon. I think I might even have some rum and diet coke. DUDE Ive witnessed many people having great success with this diet. Not just Pandora and Danimal, alot of others as well. You eat good GOOD GREAT food and lose weight rapidly with no exercise. Sounds like a corny infomercial-But its true!
Ive already lost weight from the switch to rum and diet coke.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jan 4 2004, 01:11 AM)Pandora says he's doing alot of the sauteed mushrooms and onions in teriyaki sauce and eating lots of asparagus. I love all of those. But what else? I remember last time I got sick of eating the same crap over and over and over.....
Black licorice is supposed to really help.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jan 4 2004, 10:34 AM)QUOTE(Shandog @ Jan 4 2004, 01:11 AM) Pandora says he's doing alot of the sauteed mushrooms and onions in teriyaki sauce and eating lots of asparagus. I love all of those. But what else? I remember last time I got sick of eating the same crap over and over and over.....
Black licorice is supposed to really help.
She is talking about the diet not quitting smoking.

If you go to google and type in low carb recipes you will find some. Also, make all the mixins' for fajitas but without the tortillas. Costco has some really good chicken, spinach and feta sausages. Greek salads are on the list. I eat alot of eggbeaters and turkey breakfast sausage. Starting tomorrow I am going back to the strict no carb routine, right now I am on the one carb a day routine, doesn't work <_<

I do allow myself fresh fruit though and the weight still comes off. I still have yet to try my low carb wheat bread I bought for $5.00 a loaf.......

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
as I was telling Pandora, Becky, and the rest of the folks last night - it costs a lot of $$ to eat the no carb diet. Especially if you do shrimp, scallops, and lots of other seafood. Some steaks are expensive too to make! How do you stay on this diet w/out spending a small fortune in food?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts