Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i finally got to go out and cast for musky again tonight. well i casted my 10 inch jake i casted all my bucktails and nothing!... My brother was casting shad raps for smallies while i was casting and caught a huge 21 in smallie. well I decided to put the musky reel down and cast to show him up lol. I caught 3 medium sized smallies, but the highlight of my night was when my brother asked me to be his sons godfather! The night was already the best i could have until my biggest musky of the year slammed my little green and pearl shad rap!!! i couldn't believe it. My brother netting it and took a few quick pictures. I didnt get to measure it because i didnt want it out of the water too long. such a great night. The musky swam away strong too which made it even that much better

Attachments

· Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(6667supersport @ Aug 24 2009, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>How many feet of water and general area ?????? THANX

well i have no idea how many feet of water cause i dont have a dept finder but to be all honest straight out in the middle of anchor bay right by selfridge dnr. had to be about 8 to 10 ft of water.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.