Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I haven't tried left-handed yet, I just started doing some one handed shooting a few weeks ago.
I'll have to try left handed next time I shoot the GP100, that S&W 686 snubbie is a handful, actually seems worse one handed than the .44 with the Magnum rounds. That big honking N-frame sure does suck up the recoil, .44 spl rounds feel like shooting a .38 two-handed.
For the league I plan on shooting with come January the only one handed shooting required is strong hand but weak hand practice would be a good idea from a defense standpoint.

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
QUOTE(Big Dog @ Sep 22 2009, 07:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I haven't tried left-handed yet, I just started doing some one handed shooting a few weeks ago.
I'll have to try left handed next time I shoot the GP100, that S&W 686 snubbie is a handful, actually seems worse one handed than the .44 with the Magnum rounds. That big honking N-frame sure does suck up the recoil, .44 spl rounds feel like shooting a .38 two-handed.
For the league I plan on shooting with come January the only one handed shooting required is strong hand but weak hand practice would be a good idea from a defense standpoint.

Very true statement.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.