Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it wasn't the best day, but she's in. And the best news of all I GOT IT BEHIND MY HOUSE!

Thanks to TheWiz for taking me out Tuesday night tooling around and giving me the confidence to go down the canal.

And thanks to Blaz marine who winterized my boat. They showed up at launch just to make sure everything went ok. What a great group of people. Chris even noticed my belts were loose and tightened them up. Thanks again guys.

Is summer here yet?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Whenever you are ready to go out on the lake just let me know.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(Waterlogged @ May 2 2003, 06:56 PM)Well it wasn't the best day, but she's in. And the best news of all I GOT IT BEHIND MY HOUSE!

Thanks to TheWiz for taking me out Tuesday night tooling around and giving me the confidence to go down the canal.

And thanks to Blaz marine who winterized my boat. They showed up at launch just to make sure everything went ok. What a great group of people. Chris even noticed my belts were loose and tightened them up. Thanks again guys.

Is summer here yet?
hey waterlogged, glad we (blaz marine) was able to help you out... We are here to please!!!
Must feel nice to have your boat in the H2O.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 2 2003, 03:01 PM)Whenever you are ready to go out on the lake just let me know.

Just sit by the phone and wait for my call.. Wait I don't have your number. I'll find it..lol

You and the Boss are more then welcome whenever you want.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(Waterlogged @ May 2 2003, 02:56 PM)Well it wasn't the best day, but she's in. And the best news of all I GOT IT BEHIND MY HOUSE!

Are you totally moved in the new house now???

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(CBJ @ May 2 2003, 03:04 PM)Well good for you......

Hey cbj, i saw some bluegill in my canal. Your welcome to over and fish..haha

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(Focker @ May 2 2003, 03:05 PM)QUOTE(Waterlogged @ May 2 2003, 02:56 PM) Well it wasn't the best day, but she's in. And the best news of all I GOT IT BEHIND MY HOUSE!

Are you totally moved in the new house now???
Yes, for almost 3 weeks now. You gotta come by and check it out. How is your house coming?

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(Waterlogged @ May 2 2003, 03:07 PM)Yes, for almost 3 weeks now. You gotta come by and check it out. How is your house coming?
I'll have to get directions again to your place. I should have occupancy in about 2 weeks... hopefully. Not soon enough though.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Cool Beans! So are you headed to Metro tomorrow?

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Rerun, whenever you stock the fridges with beerl.

Wiz, I have my daughters party tomorrow so I'll be at the house all day.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'll second the compliments to Blaz. They winterized my Sea Ray Pachanga, and it fired right up and ran great on Wednesday. And the best part, unlike the previous company I used, I didn't find greasy finger and foot prints all over my interior!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.