Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather was awful; I was in a lousy mood, talking on my cell....as I was stuck in traffic today on Gratiot. This beautiful, black Lexus SUV comes flying up along the shoulder and stops RIGHT NEXT TO ME...arm out the window....next comes the head....obviously trying to get my attention...I'm thinkin'..."who is this crazy guy?"

IT WAS MAX!!!

...grinned from ear to ear for the next few minutes....so nice to see a friendly face.

GOD BLESS MY LSCN sticker

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
He was trying to avoid the repo man.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
It was me

I saw the sticker in back window so I speed up I was not sure who is inside the car
and that was You. It was a nice feeling meeting friend on road. I should put my sticker on my SUV

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Madmax @ Jun 12 2003, 06:00 PM)It was me

I saw the sticker in back window so I speed up I was not sure who is inside the car
and that was You. It was a nice feeling meeting friend on road. I should put my sticker on my SUV
SUV
A POLISH TERM ?

Stupid Ugly Vehicle

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 12 2003, 06:51 PM)He was trying to avoid the repo man.

CBJ promise me to show me some tricks ( Galesburg )

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Madmax @ Jun 12 2003, 07:00 PM)It was me

...yes, it was...thanks for brightening my day, Max

·
12,052 Posts
What are you waiting for Max? Just think....some hot chick might see yours and speed up to you

Here's one of mine.............

Attachments

·
Registered
765 Posts
Those stickers are a wonderful thing.

Fast Eddie saw me last week on the road. It makes you look for your LSCN peeps, so long as you don't get into an accident doing it.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
I was in some stop and go traffic on 16 Mile near Grosebeck and was coming up on a Tahoe (or something similar) with TWO lakestclair.net decals in the back window. I'm wondering who the heck is that? Never saw it before.

I caught up and noticed it was JABBERJAWZ! I crept past him so he could see my decal and he did! We drove side by side and chatted for a short while and held up traffic while doing so.

Too cool!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
I saw that on 16 the other day too and couldnt see who it was since I was a bit lower in my little Saturn!! Jabberjawz huh!??! Cool....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts