Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
how about a half way place between east and west?

iam ready to start partying right now suns out and looks warm out.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Jan 3 2004, 09:34 AM)how about a half way place between east and west?

It IS nice outside. i was out on my deck looking out at the salt river...sigh...just months ago it was active with boats, and now there's a big BARGE in the middle of it.

i'd post pictures but i can't resize them. no software at home...

wish it was summer

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
me too ,,,,,,,mj do you need a pictur prgm?i have few different ones ,paint ,photo shop microsoft picture it.
your works right around the corner stop for a quick one on way home ill give you copies if you need them.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Jan 3 2004, 09:44 AM)me too ,,,,,,,mj do you need a picture prgm?i have few different ones ,paint ,photo shop microsoft picture it.
your works right around the corner stop for a quick one on way home ill give you copies if you need them.

ps bring a few white castle too.......
me too ,,,,,,,mj do you need a picture prgm?i have few different ones ,paint ,photo shop microsoft picture it.

ps bring a few white castle too.......

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Jan 3 2004, 09:44 AM)me too ,,,,,,,mj do you need a pictur prgm?i have few different ones ,paint ,photo shop microsoft picture it.
bob! doh you gave me paintshop pro. remember? back in the summer? i'm going to install now.

blonde moment

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(excalibur al @ Jan 3 2004, 09:45 AM)maybe dave wont's to go boating again..we can help him clean his boat up .

oh man id help ,,,,for a chance to go.. long as no one barfed. last night,,,

·
Registered
741 Posts
I'm probably going to the Shores Inn (9 Mile and Mack in St. Clair Shores) tonight. Meeting up with a few friends before our bra Tommy goes back up to U of M.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
It IS nice outside. i was out on my deck looking out at the salt river...sigh...just months ago it was active with boats, and now there's a big BARGE in the middle of it.

wish it was summer
[/quote]
I hear that! I had a couple friends stop in yesterday and we were sitting here looking at pics from in the bay. By buddy said he wanted to jump inside my monitor and dangle his feet from my swim platform!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hello all just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year ....
May all your dreams be WET.
Wish we could have made it to Ginos. Is there anything happing tonight ? whens the next party ?

Barb n Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(excalibur al @ Jan 3 2004, 10:03 AM)shure looks nice out there .mary jane.

it could be about 83 degrees and sunny and then it'd be nice

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Finally after 2 weeks of feeling crappy (but still able to party
I am heading back to the gym!! Probably will drop a dumb bell on my head!
Probably won't see us much around for the month, I'm laying low getting my house back together staying away from bars and smoky places and partying in general.
Need to detoxify and plan out my life for the New Year!! Larry's starting his new job possibly may have something else that will take us in a whole other direction, so just waiting to see how things go......

I've had the best time over the last few months and this year in general with all you LSCNers!! You truly are a great group of people and hopefully Pauligan's date will come back!
Don't write us off completely tho, probably in another month you'll see us back well at least me on Tuesday's since Larry will be out of town!

Have fun and 1 or 10 for me!!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
QUOTE(excalibur al @ Jan 3 2004, 10:03 AM)shure looks nice out there .mary jane.

Yeah, but wouldn't it be nice if we could do this today?

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Jan 3 2004, 10:05 AM)QUOTE(excalibur al @ Jan 3 2004, 10:03 AM) shure looks nice out there .mary jane.

it could be about 83 degrees and sunny and then it'd be nice

ditto!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts