Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Snowmaker & Boss made it to the moot today! If we had known all it would take to get him interested in the water was a dip in HCN marina, we would have thrown him in a long time ago.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Hopefully someone else does something really stupid soon so that everyone will forget about me falling in.

Even Hammer pulling up on his dingy, the first words I hear from him is "You fell in! You Fell in!" <_<

We passed Convincor and Ladybug at the ferry.

Thanks Sunbums for all you hospitality today.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jul 4 2003, 06:43 PM)Hey don't call Hammer's boat a dingy....I think it's a little nicer than that!

LOL!

His little inflatable boat they were on.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 4 2003, 06:50 PM)We enjoyed your company. You are welcome anytime.
Glad the storm didn't ruin the day.
Where's the picture?

Did Convincor come by?

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 4 2003, 06:40 PM)Hopefully someone else does something really stupid soon so that everyone will forget about me falling in.

Sorry my friend...I think this one is going down in LSCN history!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jul 5 2003, 10:00 AM)Sorry my friend...I think this one is going down in LSCN history!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 4 2003, 06:55 PM)Picture? What picture?

Hang on, we are trying. We need a new A drive. grrrrrrrr.
Still waiting.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 4 2003, 05:40 PM)Hopefully someone else does something really stupid soon so that everyone will forget about me falling in.

Dont worry Snowpuff, i have this feeling my time will come SOON. I only have this summer to party before i hit the books for 2 years... minium!
It's been at least 2 years since i fell in the water but that was when i was working
Unusal for me???
NOT!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.