Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Snowmaker & Boss made it to the moot today! If we had known all it would take to get him interested in the water was a dip in HCN marina, we would have thrown him in a long time ago.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Hopefully someone else does something really stupid soon so that everyone will forget about me falling in.

Even Hammer pulling up on his dingy, the first words I hear from him is "You fell in! You Fell in!" <_<

We passed Convincor and Ladybug at the ferry.

Thanks Sunbums for all you hospitality today.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jul 4 2003, 06:43 PM)Hey don't call Hammer's boat a dingy....I think it's a little nicer than that!

LOL!

His little inflatable boat they were on.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Someone would have to go a long way to top that one Snowmelt.

We enjoyed your company. You are welcome anytime.
Glad the storm didn't ruin the day.

Hammers dingy.
He said dingy!!

What color is Hammers dingy??

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 4 2003, 06:50 PM)We enjoyed your company. You are welcome anytime.
Glad the storm didn't ruin the day.
Where's the picture?

Did Convincor come by?

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 4 2003, 06:40 PM)Hopefully someone else does something really stupid soon so that everyone will forget about me falling in.

Sorry my friend...I think this one is going down in LSCN history!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jul 5 2003, 10:00 AM)Sorry my friend...I think this one is going down in LSCN history!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 4 2003, 06:55 PM)Picture? What picture?

Hang on, we are trying. We need a new A drive. grrrrrrrr.
Still waiting.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 4 2003, 05:40 PM)Hopefully someone else does something really stupid soon so that everyone will forget about me falling in.

Dont worry Snowpuff, i have this feeling my time will come SOON. I only have this summer to party before i hit the books for 2 years... minium!
It's been at least 2 years since i fell in the water but that was when i was working
Unusal for me???
NOT!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts