Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Custom paint job? How long will that last? Nice gun though IMO.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
I'm not a Mossberg fan - had a couple friends who had nothing but trouble... I recommend checking in to the Remington 870 Express - not a fancy gun but I have one (over 10 years now), bought the combo with a 28" smooth barrel w/tubes and a 24" rifled barrel - I use it for deer and turkeys, have a scope mounted - love it.

What are you planning on shooting at BD? Do you need camo/3"+?

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(superman @ Aug 13 2009, 10:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm not a Mossberg fan - had a couple friends who had nothing but trouble... I recommend checking in to the Remington 870 Express - not a fancy gun but I have one (over 10 years now), bought the combo with a 28" smooth barrel w/tubes and a 24" rifled barrel - I use it for deer and turkeys, have a scope mounted - love it.

Mainly trap, maybe duckies?
It just sounded like a good deal from the price.

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
QUOTE(superman @ Aug 13 2009, 10:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm not a Mossberg fan - had a couple friends who had nothing but trouble... I recommend checking in to the Remington 870 Express - not a fancy gun but I have one (over 10 years now), bought the combo with a 28" smooth barrel w/tubes and a 24" rifled barrel - I use it for deer and turkeys, have a scope mounted - love it.

Say no to Jammington
Benelli Nova, (or SBEII) or mossberg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.