Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
QUOTE(mark352 @ Aug 6 2009, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Boat town thursday night party today
from 3 till

dinner from 5 till 9

at bumpers alias Mariners all are welcome
bring a guest bring a stranger bring your boat bring your car
just don't bring your problems we are here to relax

View attachment 65067

its also a great day to just be on the boat!!!!
I think a certain someone should go to raft off this year...
I mean this certain someone already experienced the moot after the 4th.

·
Registered
127 Posts
QUOTE(mark352 @ Aug 6 2009, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Boat town thursday night party today
from 3 till

dinner from 5 till 9

at bumpers alias Mariners all are welcome
bring a guest bring a stranger bring your boat bring your car
just don't bring your problems we are here to relax

View attachment 65067

Mark we will swee you Friday night make sure you save 8 perch dinners

Big Ron ( Serendipty )

·
Registered
10,183 Posts
Where is "mariners/bumpers"?? Can you get there by water??

I can't find them in the "where to eat" thread, I googled it and only come up with ones in Grand Haven and Wisconsin, either of which is WAY too far to drive....

Help a rookie (to LSCN) out!!

tks

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
QUOTE(KMC @ Aug 6 2009, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Where is "mariners/bumpers"?? Can you get there by water??

I can't find them in the "where to eat" thread, I googled it and only come up with ones in Grand Haven and Wisconsin, either of which is WAY too far to drive....

tks

On the Clinton River, North side, about 3/4 mile up from the lake. Yes, you can get there by water - plenty of docks.

·
Registered
175 Posts
QUOTE(KMC @ Aug 6 2009, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Where is "mariners/bumpers"?? Can you get there by water??

tks

Mariners Boat Club-marinersbc.com is about a ten minute ride from the mouth of the Clinton River, located on your starboard (north shore)side, right next to the Crews Inn restaurant. "Bumpers" is a former waterfront bar which is now an 'annex' to Mariners Boat Club. Bumpers is the location of the Boat Town USA thursday evening happy hours/ fundraisers. They fund the Parade of Lights for Harrison Township.

This is probably too late for you tonight, but hopefully, useful info for the future

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Wished would have thought of this tonight Mark. We miss your food. Maybe next week. We launch our boat tomorrow

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.