Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
As many know by now, our hosting affilliate experienced a hard drive failure on the server that runs many of our sites. We deeply apologize for the length of time that it took to get things restored. The phone calls and even the temporary forum made it evident that the site was sorely missed!

We'll definately be making some changes to make sure that we are better prepared, if something like this does happen again. Having all of our eggs in one basket (site, email, bulk mailer, etc on one server) had us with our hands tied behind our backs.

THANK YOU ALL for your patience!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Me before =

Me now =

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
thanks you so much for getting it back up and running! it was kinda cool to see how much everyone missed th board and even resorted to emails, IM's and, ultimately, goose's dark side board!
just goes to show you how involved we all are with each other!

and no need to apologize, mike. not at all!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
i cant open the boat house using aol web site.. wonder if aol has something missing that i need if i go to explorer though i can open it.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
With the volume this site has...it is truely awesome of the stability of the site. This site experiences some glitches over now and then...but thats it...Awesome Job guys!

Thanks you.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Thank you for all of your hard work it is greatly appreciated!
I would also like to thank bobrob20 for looking out for me.
THNAKS BIG TIME

1 - 11 of 11 Posts