Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(FunHappyGrl @ May 5 2003, 11:55 AM)Most users ever online was 73 on May 5 2003, 10:51 AM
I'm not a user. I don't do drugs. <_<

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
no schkidding! cool!
i actually 'oops'd' once and left the board on while i was away for a couple hours. lol!

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Last time we set a record was I beleive the day after the bus did donuts and the Mad Crapper made his first appearance.....

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ May 5 2003, 12:08 PM)Last time we set a record was I beleive the day after the bus did donuts and the Mad Crapper made his first appearance.....
No, we hit 71 last week.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 5 2003, 11:10 AM)QUOTE(CBJ @ May 5 2003, 12:08 PM) Last time we set a record was I beleive the day after the bus did donuts and the Mad Crapper made his first appearance.....
No, we hit 71 last week.
Oh well woopedy dooooo. <_<

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(CBJ @ May 5 2003, 11:08 AM)Last time we set a record was I beleive the day after the bus did donuts and the Mad Crapper made his first appearance.....
actually the last most users was after my "evil" thread last week, remember "wouldn't it suck" LOL

Glad to see we passed it today though!!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
29 guests, 39 members 1 Anonymous Members [ View Complete List ]
>FunHappyGrl >Jason R >damn yankee >chidseyd >bassslayer >scheuer10 >CBJ >anotherone >The Perfect Fit >Veronique >Convincor253 >Hoov >Gary864 >BradW >TheWiz >Snowmaker >homebrew >btenn >surfergirlck >Top Gun >tsunamihart >hammer >INSTIGATOR >Madmax >Smalls >ChrisCraft >delsolcruz >budcouch >daileyinterest >StratMan >rerun >bassnb >Loud454 >Camp-2-Fires >h2o >mdclosso >The Warden >dockrocker >Dookie

Come on guests, sign up!!!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(damn yankee @ May 5 2003, 11:21 AM)Would we then have 72.5?
no...lol

instead my give my 2 cents, i give 50 cent....LOL

I am definitely 1 whole person

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
happy cinco de mayo!
it's an online fiesta!
ole!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Too bad it's so lousy outside, I'd love to run down to Los Galanes for lunch, urgh well maybe for a liquid refreshment, my stomach is still a little sensitive from the weekend

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
if someone comes and picks my sorry a$$ up, i'm in for coronas!

although i am not technically carless, i refuse to drive the heap of scrap metal the garage gave me as a loaner...it's more like a leaner.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i made a new thread for cinco de drinko
ole!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts