Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Somehow this sweet little thing managed to cut 30lbs spiderwire?!?!?!
aint it cute!

It was so small the it couldn't even take the 4" rattlin rouge under. It jumped a couple of times to try and throw the hook but it couldn't. SO it just sat on the surface right along side of it. We pulled up along side and I took these shots. It only had the last treble hook in it's mouth. When I snagged the hooks with my rod tip & was pulling it out it shook like crazy & dropped back in

Water Liquid Fluid Reptile Fish

Slope Terrestrial plant Grass Wing Landscape

Water Liquid Fluid Wing Lake

Attachments

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
There lure is almost as big as the fish. Thats funny. He must have thought it was his brother and was playing tag.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Awww, what a cute little toothy critter... beautiful markings on those little 'uns!

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
I love them little ones!

If your using a floating lure and the fish breaks the line there is always a chance that he will get it unhooked and it will float up. Keep fishing the area and look around you may find it.

·
Registered
9,354 Posts
I had a 12 incher follow a 9" bucktail in Sunday. I bounced the spinner around and he was sitting there looking at it for awhile. He was probably trying to figure out how he was going to go about eating it..................

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(6667supersport @ Jul 20 2009, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I had a 12 incher follow a 9" bucktail in Sunday. I bounced the spinner around and he was sitting there looking at it for awhile. He was probably trying to figure out how he was going to go about eating it..................

LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.