Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes Ladies and Gents,
It's the March SPSC Detroit Happy Hour today after work, beginning at 6:30pm at Main St Billiards in Rochester.

You'd be hard pressed to find a larger crowd of young professional singles than the SPSC Happy Hour.

$10 get you in, but entitles you to 4 Bud/Bud Lights, and seeing as Jose Cuervo is this months Sponsor, a Tequila shot or Margarita cocktail.

I'll be there with Ben (for those of you who know him), as well as AJU (I think).

Come one, come all - you won't be disappointed!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
It's been a while since i've attended one of these events but when i did, they were always FUN!
I dont live as close to that side of town as i used to. The crowd is pretty Ferndale/Royal Oakish, fun people. Lots of people!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
$10 get you in, but entitles you to 4 Bud/Bud Lights, and seeing as Jose Cuervo is this months Sponsor, a Tequila shot or Margarita cocktail.

thats all i care about Happy hour and its close to home.
Waitress another round please .

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(cotty @ Mar 12 2004, 11:04 AM)Might stop in for a few after my closing.

What time are you getting there?
Good luck on your closing chief!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We'll be there when the doors open - 6:30pm

I'm thinking we will meet up before hand at Mr. B's in Rochester (a couple of doors down from Main St Billiards) for some pre-drinking, and to have a rendesvous point for any LSCNer's that wish to come.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
pre drinking ?? sounds good look for me , the wifes having a jewelry party her and friends. so iam outa here dont want to be around a whole house full of women.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
From what i remember, if your not there early, you'll be waiting in line for a LONG time....Stazi i'm sure you know that already though.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Mar 12 2004, 11:27 AM)From what i remember, if your not there early, you'll be waiting in line for a LONG time....Stazi i'm sure you know that already though.
Preaching to the choir!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I'll be up there, for any of the lscn-ers that remember me! I know it's been awhile. Anyhow, I'll be up there with my fiancee. (yeah i'm engaged too!)

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Hey FHG!! Congrats girl! Wish I could come out and see you but I have other plans! Sorry

Rock on girly girl!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Mar 12 2004, 01:42 PM)First congrats HFG on the engagment! Second nice to see you back on the site. We've missed you.

Thanks rerun! I've missed you too! (and the whole group)

Work has really been crazy, in fact, I have to get back to it now. I'll try to be better by at least checking in on my lunch hour...other than that, it has to be from home.

Days of being on here all day are long gone

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
FYI!

Guys and Gals, what ever you do, don't leave this place buzzed and try to drive home. the Rochester Cops (some of the most ruthless cops around!) have their collective eyes on this joint and are on the look-out BIG TIME for drink drivers.

I for one will be taking it easy. I can't afford to lose my lisence!

And I am parking a few blocks away to keep out of sight of the 5-0.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
WAS A GOOD TIME 10 BUCKS FOR 4 BEERS ,, AND A MARGARITA DRINK , KINDA LIKE A SORE DI...K COULDNT BEAT IT,,
YEPP I JUST GOT HOME AND FEELING GOOD

1 - 17 of 17 Posts