Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
i'm in for 2, possibly 3. anyone know a good babysitter???

·
Sponsor since Sep. 08
488 Posts
I will be there!!!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
If I get my work done I may shoot up there.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
QUOTE(Pandora @ Jan 20 2004, 10:54 AM)i'm in for 2, possibly 3. anyone know a good babysitter???
Why, Did you have a kid recently?

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
no, for michelle.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I stop in for a while.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(Pandora @ Jan 20 2004, 11:34 AM)no, for michelle.
how old is her kid?

my place just for kids on m59 and hayes. they are open til 10pm mon-thursday. drop off childcare around $5.35 per hour.
weekends they are open til 1am.

i use this place often on the weekends for zak. he loves it there- he's 8

trying to help

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I wouldn't mind getting out of the house, considering I'm house bound again for the week! <_< But DD wants to come over and watch a movie
So who knows maybe I can talk her into going with me!
Otherwise I'll stay home.....Ughh! Sometimes it's nice to get out for a few without little hands grabbing at your legs, ya know what I mean!

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
QUOTEjewels Posted on Jan 20 2004, 01:05 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sometimes it's nice to get out for a few without little hands grabbing at your legs, ya know what I mean!

And I always figured that Larry would have big hands, you know, being as tall as he is............

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(jewels @ Jan 20 2004, 02:05 PM)Ughh! Sometimes it's nice to get out for a few without little hands grabbing at your legs, ya know what I mean!

so you want the BIG hands grabbing your legs instead.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(jewels @ Jan 20 2004, 02:05 PM)I wouldn't mind getting out of the house, considering I'm house bound again for the week!
But DD wants to come over and watch a movie
So who knows maybe I can talk her into going with me!
Otherwise I'll stay home.....Ughh! Sometimes it's nice to get out for a few without little hands grabbing at your legs, ya know what I mean!

Now, now...movie night! Big Tree will be so delighted to know you stayed home on a Tuesday night! <_<

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
I see that I am accounted for...yeppers!!! I am READY - feel like I haven't been out partying in like 10 days...oh, yeah. That's because I haven't!

My seond Tuesday of the season

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Looks like Chinese food and a chick flick for me and my girlie friend!! I guess I'll get out of jail one of these days!!

Hey why don'tcha all just come to my house!!
O.k. BT did say no parties......geez I feel like someone's daughter! <_<
Hmm we can keep it on the down low!!heehhee

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(jewels @ Jan 20 2004, 04:48 PM)Looks like Chinese food and a chick flick for me and my girlie friend!! I guess I'll get out of jail one of these days!!

Hey why don'tcha all just come to my house!!
O.k. BT did say no parties......geez I feel like someone's daughter! <_<
Hmm we can keep it on the down low!!heehhee

We don't have to call it a party! We can call it "a get together!"

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
I think I need a lil break. Just got back sunday night from a week vacation in Puerto Vallarta. Nothing but lounging around in 70-80 degree weather, eating and drinking all day.

Need to get back to my workout routine... gained a few pounds.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts