Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Grapes @ Jul 19 2009, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>great shooting there Tex. Now tell your Mom to sign you up for Summer Shooting Camp.

Summer shooting camp???

Top Gun-Hunter's saftey course???

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
I love the Will Hung Avatar there Brian. It is almost to funny if you think of CC uttering the famous Will Huing saying. "and I have no professional training."

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
GREAT JOB CC!!!!

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
QUOTE(Catfish Catcher @ Jul 20 2009, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Shep @ Jul 20 2009, 03:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Way to go Heather.

I bet it's fun shooting Mom's ammo.

Lol!!! Yeah it was fun! soon I'll out shoot mom and dad!

Can a get a target with that young almost boys pic in your avatar to take to the range please

And lots of practice to out shoot ma!!!(you will need ajob for the ammo expence
)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Jul 20 2009, 09:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Catfish Catcher @ Jul 20 2009, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Shep @ Jul 20 2009, 03:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Way to go Heather.

Can a get a target with that young almost boys pic in your avatar to take to the range please

)

my avatar pic?!?! I DON'T THINK SO!!!! That's Adam Lambert! NOBODY shoots at Adam Lambert!!!

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
QUOTE(Catfish Catcher @ Jul 20 2009, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Jul 20 2009, 09:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Catfish Catcher @ Jul 20 2009, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Shep @ Jul 20 2009, 03:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Way to go Heather.

)

my avatar pic?!?! I DON'T THINK SO!!!! That's Adam Lambert! NOBODY shoots at Adam Lambert!!!

HimShe has makeup on!!!!!! he is a little lotta...... um.........

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.