Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey LSCN peeps!!

Jabber is closing on his first house on the 21st! Wouldn't it be awesome if we all chipped in for a new gas grill!!

I will be taking donations for Jabbers housewarming grill and I will also have a card at the ready for signin'. Any amount that you can give is wonderfully appreciated!

Please PM me or call me - THANKS!!!

Pamm-ee
586-801-7260

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone who contributed last night! I really appreciate it!!!

Just think, the nicer the grill = the more he'll want to use it > the more he'll want to have us all over for bbq-ing!!!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Pam-mee -- cound me in also for contribution!

So, Jabber - how did it go, signing your name about 89 times, date this, intitial here...... $!$!$!
I just did my re-fi last week and clearly remember the closing procedure.
When is the house warming party??

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
QUOTE(BoatChic @ Jan 21 2004, 03:29 PM)When is the house warming party??

Yeah JAbber, when is the PARTAY?!? We all could help you with movin' in, and when we're done fire up the new BBQ, gather up an assortment of BBQables and adult beverages and let the neighbors get to know you and your friends better!!

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
If you need help moving, just let me know.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Hey thanks!
What a crazy day. It's official. I am a home owner. The people are moving out Saturday and I will be in on Saturday afternoon. I was gonna have a "get together" on Saturday night for anyone who wants to come over and check out the digs, without furniture.

Anyway count on Saturday night and BYOB. Also leave the bottle returns, I am broke

My cell 586 855-0484

Jabber

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Congrats Jabber!!! You rock foxy!!!

I closed on my house today toooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debt Free!! Now I just got to figure my next purchase...any houses for sale by you Jabbie? Just think, a neighbor with french benefits!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Jan 21 2004, 06:00 PM)Hey thanks!
What a crazy day. It's official. I am a home owner. The people are moving out Saturday and I will be in on Saturday afternoon. I was gonna have a "get together" on Saturday night for anyone who wants to come over and check out the digs, without furniture.

Anyway count on Saturday night and BYOB. Also leave the bottle returns, I am broke

My cell 586 855-0484

Jabber
Awesome!!!! Saturday it is! BYOB, a lawn chair and a sleeping bag?

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Jan 21 2004, 08:18 PM)I closed on my house today toooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debt Free!! Now I just got to figure my next purchase...any houses for sale by you Jabbie?
When I first read this I thought how in the hell can you be debt free when you close on your house, but obviously you SOLD, not purchased.... unless you bought and paid cash.
If that's the case you can be a sugarmama!!!
Do you want to be in the St. Clair Shores area???

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Thanks everyone. hopefully peeps show up Saturday. Like I said, I posted my cell. Just give me a call if your coming

586 855-0484

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Congrats Jabber!

I just went through it in November, makes you feel like you've actually done something with your youth. Then you turn old real fast like me and start cleaning the house instead of drinking beer!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts