Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Job hunting?

Did you get laid off or something Jabbie?

Hope all is good my friend!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(Jason R @ Feb 3 2004, 11:41 AM)Oops, I hope I didn't say something I shouldn't have.

now that it's out there, i heard something a while back that it happened right after he closed on the new homestead

talk about stress

i heard he was eating dog food to stretch the budget

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
That stinks!!!!!

Anything you need buddy...PM or call me! Your only a hop skip and jump away from me...I can drop off some scooby snacks for you!!!!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
he said he had places calling him for interview when we talked last at his party. hopefully he found one he liked and liked him.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
I talked to him Sunday. He doesn't have a computer yet. He did have an interview last week that sounds promising. Keeping our fingers crossed for him.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
hey, i can donate a free computer and moniter to him if he wants, it's an older one with a slow dialup, but it would get him online!!!! pm me if you want it, i have it sitting at the office, i can probably throw in a printer too!!!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Feb 3 2004, 11:18 PM)hey, i can donate a free computer and moniter to him if he wants, it's an older one with a slow dialup, but it would get him online!!!! pm me if you want it, i have it sitting at the office, i can probably throw in a printer too!!!
Wow, Goose, how generous of you! I called & left a message for him. He can't pm without a computer. LOL

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Thanks everyone for the well wishes
. yes, I did get laid off (don't worry Jason, I don't care that peeps know). I went on an interview on friday and it was 4 hours long. I couldn't believe all the questions I got. It was so bad, I thought they were gonna ask for a stool sample

Anyway, the phone has been ringing from a few other companies and I need to just get some more interviews set up. Goose is right though, I got laid off right after I closed on the house. I am a bit stressed right now, but I am just gonna keep my chin up and find a job.

I have had time to start some renovations on the house right now to. I took my frustrations out with some demolition
I have torn down drywall and ripped carpet out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.