Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, after months of installing cameras and erecting a 40 foot antenna on Jack's, I believe everything has stabilized.

Two things to remember, we are using a microwave technology, actually an 80211b wireless signal, for any reason the signal is interrupted the cameras will lock and will ftp the same image. The cams are programmed to reset every hour. So please don't panic, if there is a slight disruption and you see the same image, chances are it will come back shortly.

We are also using different cams that do not require a computer, the problem with that is the time stamp location is not consistent with the other cams. To find the current time of the image select the link the says "Open in New Window" link at the bottom of the page and you should see the time and date at the top.

Please understand, we are playing with a new technology, and things don't always work as planned. So if the image sticks, I will assure you that the Mobile Marine Technical Staff is already working on it. So please, don't post on the board or pm me if the cameras are down.

Thanks again and enjoy,

LSCN Staff

Jack's Cam

Tiki Cam

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(pirlgirl @ Sep 16 2003, 01:50 PM)it didn't work for me
said "coming soon"
Try refreshing the page, or clearing your browser cache.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Pretty cool now!!! Now when do the virtual drinks start getting poured? Then life will really be good.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Too bad nobody was looking at the tiki cam on saturday afternoon.

I was there with my best friend Susan and her friend Melissa.

They had a live band and we danced.

Those strawberry daq's really tasted good.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
snowbi!!! lol!! nessie in our canal! lmmfao!!!

way cool! wahoooooo!
now i can make faces at you guys while i'm there having meetings! lol!
snowbi, you better pm me your # so i can tell you to post to look at my retarded mug! lmao!!!

great job captains!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Sep 16 2003, 03:48 PM)snowbi, you better pm me your # so i can tell you to post to look at my retarded mug! lmao!!!
I don't know if you can be trusted with that sort of information. <_<

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
lol... you'll just have to find out! heh heh!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Sep 16 2003, 06:58 PM)I could be persuaded to slip some digits......

Do you even know what you just wrote and what else it could mean?

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Sep 16 2003, 07:06 PM)QUOTE(garydebs @ Sep 16 2003, 06:58 PM) I could be persuaded to slip some digits......

Do you even know what you just wrote and what else it could mean?

After reading it again!

Hey it goes both ways....

What's it gonna take for me not to give your # to CK

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Sep 16 2003, 07:08 PM)What's it gonna take for me not to give your # to CK

Nothing, because I know you wouldn't.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(Madmax @ Sep 16 2003, 06:13 PM)
Awesome. I planning to do some live cellphone-video broadcast to Poland from Jack`s

Pretty cool idea Max!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts