Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got off the phone with mike and he wants me to pass this on:

'thanks everyone for your input. your opinions, along with those we've received in house from guests, have made it crystal clear that if something isn't broken, don't fix it. i am happy to report that our menu will return to normal within the next 10 days or so. we wanted to try something new, but i guess it didnt' work!

i want to thank you for your opinions and your patronage, and see us soon for our new old menu, with our new old pricing, as well as the favorite munchies that will be found at the tiki bar. see you this summer.'

there you go! see! i told you! come to me, and i will try my best to get ya'll accommodated! wahoooooooo!

you guys rock! i am soooo happy! can't wait to get my mast salad back! and boss's chicken bollo!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Oh sure, now that we've used the gift certificate. <_<

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey,look on the bright side...at least your nemesis OSCAR is being sent back to florida. lol!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ May 8 2003, 03:03 PM)hey,look on the bright side...at least your nemesis OSCAR is being sent back to florida. lol!
Its' for sure now?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, the last thing i read him was your email to me earlier, and that sealed the deal. and he knew exactly what i meant by the chicken bollo, so he composed the message, faxed it to me, and i typed it up.

good triumphs over evil chefs everytime. the force was strong in you, snowbi-wan.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
We should have a Don't Let the Door Hit You in the @$$ on the Way Out Party!!

To quote Mark Hamill; "Don't F*#% with the Jedi Master!"

Attachments

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Whoopie! He definately has us as regulars again, when we can afford it....

There is nothing worse than going to your favorite restaurant and seeing all of your fav's gone and seeing an entree for pork chops with grits! Ew!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Hooray for Jack's

Jack's - Garwoods has always been my favorite places, andiamo's (old lido's)ranks hi too

Thanks Jack's !!!!!
We appreciate you, and your awareness as much as you appreciate your patrons !

·
Registered
419 Posts
i've never been to jacks, but plan on going this summer. i really think that this whole thing says a lot about both CK and the owner of Jack's. I think that it is great that the owner realized his mistakes and is correcting them. It is nice to see a place actually listen to the people that has made the establishment succesful. I also think it says a lot about CK in that she obviously is very good at what she does! She presented her case and made this happen! Nice job!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Loud454 @ May 8 2003, 04:20 PM)I also think it says a lot about CK in that she obviously is very good at what she does!
I'm still not exactly sure what that even is.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 8 2003, 03:02 PM)Oh sure, now that we've used the gift certificate.

Knock it off, smart a**.

Actually I like all those remarks, never quit doing it.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Great job CK, see what happens when the masses come together......

Amazing Triumph for Jack's, CK and LSCN.......

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Great job ck!

I had the escargot last weekend...yuck!! Hopefully they change that!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Hey, how about some credit here, I started the Bash Jacks thread. And I hear they are putting a deck OVER the pool, to cover it and provide more room on the tiki bar area, something I suggested to the 2-3 years ago.

Of course CK deserves the props, she was the one who made it happen.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 8 2003, 07:13 PM)QUOTE(Loud454 @ May 8 2003, 04:20 PM) I also think it says a lot about CK in that she obviously is very good at what she does!
I'm still not exactly sure what that even is.

sometimes, i don't know either! lol!

hey, thank yourselves for voicing your opinions! it's great! i really love what i do for a living, and i truly enjoy working for jack's. i'm like that with people, too. i'd stick up the same way if anyone ever put you down or was giving you a hard time! yeah! of course, i'd also be the one to sit you down and tell you to knock it off cause you're f*cking things up, too! lol!

you guys are so good to me! thanks so much from the bottom of my heart...and i am SOOOOOO glad that they're changing it, too! lol!

applause to you all!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts