Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will never go ther for dinner any more second time they took forever , waiter sucked , afetra hour of waiting finally got up and walked out .

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Jun 17 2003, 10:32 AM)will never go ther for dinner any more second time they took forever , waiter sucked , afetra hour of waiting finally got up and walked out .
"afetra"? Isn't that that weight-loss chemical in stuff like Metaba-Life?

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
I wouldnt touch it CK. Your job is to throw kick a$$ partys and get us Peeps good drink soecials you shouldnt feel obligated to catering to all the unsatisified customers around the lake.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Jun 17 2003, 09:32 AM)will never go ther for dinner any more second time they took forever , waiter sucked , afetra hour of waiting finally got up and walked out .
Its all right, weve had a few discussions in the past about Jacks, one of our LSCNers is somehow work related to Jacks so she some how gets sucked into it. I hope you didnt log on solely to post your complaint, this is a cool board packed full of cool people. Lots of partys and ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON.

Welcome to the board say hi in the boat house sometime.

Oh yeah, I only go to Jacks for LSCN functions.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
bobrob20 has one post: this one. and it's negitive.
not gonna go there.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
oh! and thank you CBJ!!
you're the best!

·
Registered
991 Posts
I hope you tried to resolve your bad experience with Jacks before leaving and coming to the board to bash them. After working in restaurants thru college I learned things can definitely go wrong and there is no perfect restaurant. From what I have seen on this board Jack's does some pretty good things for the community, see OK PEEPS, SOMEONE NEEDS OUR HELP!, Fund Raiser @ Jacks. May want to think again before being so critical. On the lighter side, I bet the service wasn't as bad as your spellin'!

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 17 2003, 10:03 AM)"afetra"? Isn't that that weight-loss chemical in stuff like Metaba-Life?

Is soecials another ingredient?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jun 17 2003, 12:22 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 17 2003, 10:03 AM) "afetra"? Isn't that that weight-loss chemical in stuff like Metaba-Life?

Is soecials another ingredient?
Yeah. It helps CBJ fit into his pance.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Jun 17 2003, 10:12 AM)QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Jun 17 2003, 09:32 AM) will never go ther for dinner any more second time they took forever , waiter sucked , afetra hour of waiting finally got up and walked out .
Its all right, weve had a few discussions in the past about Jacks, one of our LSCNers is somehow work related to Jacks so she some how gets sucked into it. I hope you didnt log on solely to post your complaint, this is a cool board packed full of cool people. Lots of partys and ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON.

Welcome to the board say hi in the boat house sometime.

Oh yeah, I only go to Jacks for LSCN functions.

·
Registered
3 Posts
That is suprising!

Everytime I have been in there the service has been great.

On the other hand there have been several occasions where we have had bad service at the Beach Grill. I would have to say it was because the place was extremely busy. NOT because of bad management. Afterall it was a weekend!

Even the best places run into small problems every now and then.

-Goosewa

·
Registered
409 Posts
I have had similar experiences with restaurants on the lake. They are over-priced and extremely slow. I specifically had a bad experience at Jack's a week ago Sunday. I stoped in there for a quick bite. It took a while for the waitress to notice we were there, then after close to an hour, we still never received the sandwich after ordering soup.

We had to ask for out bill and leave quickly. We did tell the waitress and she basically blamed the cook for the screw up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts