Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to make a special post inviting everyone to come have a cocktail on this gorgeous Summer Day & enjoy the entertainment of our returning crew!!

I think this will be a WONDERFUL photo op!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i agree! i am hoping to be there. i had initially planned on it, then got a phone call saying that i am interviewing uncle kracker at some point today. so i'm hoping it's early! keep the fingers crossed!

but it DOES sound like a blast to see ya'll come in with the fishies!
hee hee!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Where exactly will you be?
I didn't plan on going out tonihgt, but would love to get some kiddie pics if i can pull it off!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Dookie @ Aug 6 2003, 12:00 PM)Where exactly will you be?
I didn't plan on going out tonihgt, but would love to get some kiddie pics if i can pull it off!
My understanding is we'll be coming into Jack's about 7PM to have a followup BBQ!

COME ON DOWN!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 6 2003, 11:58 AM)i agree! i am hoping to be there. i had initially planned on it, then got a phone call saying that i am interviewing uncle kracker at some point today.
What for?

He's good friends with my cousin's husband.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
that is the truth! around 7pm, a bbq buffet will be set up, including burgers, dogs, and some other goodies for LSCN members & their kids.

mmmmmmmm, burgers...

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 6 2003, 10:58 AM)i agree! i am hoping to be there. i had initially planned on it, then got a phone call saying that i am interviewing uncle kracker at some point today. so i'm hoping it's early! keep the fingers crossed!

but it DOES sound like a blast to see ya'll come in with the fishies!
hee hee!
CK let me know if he still has those bling bling diamonds on his teeth ok?
that is total rockstar status

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 6 2003, 12:20 PM)QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 6 2003, 11:58 AM) i agree! i am hoping to be there. i had initially planned on it, then got a phone call saying that i am interviewing uncle kracker at some point today.
What for?

He's good friends with my cousin's husband.
lol...Axis Magazine..the new monthly mag i'm working on. i'm doing a little writing on the side for fun. planning stuff wears on ya!
i need a little distraction!

mj--will do!
lol!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 6 2003, 12:30 PM)i need a little distraction!
mj--will do!
lol!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
dork! lol!! it is funny read that way! lol...
the first paragraph is for you snowbi, the second for mj...derrrrr! lol!

only you, snowbi!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 6 2003, 12:36 PM)dork! lol!! it is funny read that way! lol...
the first paragraph is for you snowbi, the second for mj...derrrrr! lol!

only you, snowbi!

There was more than one paragraph?

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 6 2003, 11:33 AM)QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 6 2003, 12:30 PM) i need a little distraction!
mj--will do!
lol!

haha

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
BTW - The BBQ spread is FREE!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
mmmmmmmmm....free burgers....

hey! i just remembered: there's an 'ON SHORE' poker run in the nautical mile trolley, too!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Firecracker and i stopped up to see the kiddies and had a burger.

Here are a few pictures. There were several cameras going, hopefully someone got some better group shots than i did.

There were some real cuties there!!

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.