Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading up to Jack's tonight with some peeps to prepare for departure for Put in Bay tomorrow morning.

Anyone else thinking of going up?

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am expecting about 9 but I have to coordinate with two ladies; I know they are excited and ready so that should not be difficult ;-)

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
That might be a bit too late for me. I was thinking of after work around 6pm, have some dinner, then sit at the Tiki Bar until 9 or so, then head back out into the Lake for the sunset ride back to Anchor Bay. I'm a west sider like you and have to work tomorrow, so I gotta get back at a decent hour so that I can function tomorrow!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Sounds like fun.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Was there last night for a bit; Is it me or is the crowd there "different" (older) this year? Other than CK's party, it's been disappointing there... sorry, know they are a sponsor.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Sorry were so old, Pauligan. Time for you youngsters to pick up your toys and go home!!!
Us old farts have some drinkin' to do!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I know peeps that have been going to Jack's since they opened....and yes, they are regular, old timers.....Experienced boaters is all.....

Young/old I like 'em all.......

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Steve you rock;

Yankee - I might get up there a littl earlier then so we can grab some frosty action.

Oh Yeah baby it's a gonna be hot 2nite.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Think I'll pass on this one. But had fun last time!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Jul 2 2003, 11:32 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 2 2003, 08:29 AM) Sounds like fun.

Yes it does.
Hmmmmm.... <_<

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
So, who's all going??

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
EZ, if you are going to help with Part deux of Mrs. Sunbums AC, (dropping it off.
) I live 3 blocks from Jacks!!! SO CONVIENENT!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(EZC @ Jul 2 2003, 03:51 PM)Hmmm.... what time?
I don't know. This is the most uninformative "lets' get together" thread ever.

We'd probably show about 6:30 - 7:00 if we go, but first want to be sure others will be there too.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts