Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to make them tonight and was all out of jello
...So I ran up to Meijer's to get some. They now have apple flavored!!! Can't wait to try them!

Ran into my neighbor while I was up there......felt a little embarrassed cuz my cart was filled with 40 boxes of jello, 2 cases of beer, bottle of wine, case of water, salsa & chips!
What can I say?! I like to whoop it up a bit

Here is to a great weekend, everybody!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jun 12 2003, 11:36 PM)No coupons for any of it?

How'd you know???? Where do you find beer coupons??

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Try Gordons for Jello next time. You can buy bulk size I think for around $3 and it makes like 250 shots!!!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Jun 13 2003, 08:10 AM)Try Gordons for Jello next time. You can buy bulk size I think for around $3 and it makes like 250 shots!!!

You always have room for jello!

That is were I get my Jello too...Gordon's rock!

·
Registered
317 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 12 2003, 10:51 PM)felt a little embarrassed cuz my cart was filled with 40 boxes of jello, 2 cases of beer, bottle of wine, case of water, salsa & chips!

Here is to a great weekend, everybody!

Sounds like you are going to have a great weekend!! Enjoy!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gordon's was closed by the time I got to get out last night <_< ....Ended up buying 40 of the large boxes of mix. I'm tellin' ya, the smell from the green apple was making me drool. Can't wait to try them tonight. Made the apple and watermelon with stolys, no tequila this weekend.

Always room for jello! Come on down to Metro and try some!

Happy Friday!
~Lisa

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 12 2003, 10:51 PM)felt a little embarrassed cuz my cart was filled with 40 boxes of jello, 2 cases of beer, bottle of wine, case of water, salsa & chips!

And I didn't get an invite??

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 13 2003, 08:43 AM)Gordon's was closed by the time I got to get out last night
....Ended up buying 40 of the large boxes of mix. I'm tellin' ya, the smell from the green apple was making me drool. Can't wait to try them tonight. Made the apple and watermelon with stolys, no tequila this weekend.

Always room for jello! Come on down to Metro and try some!

Happy Friday!
~Lisa
YUM!!!!
They sound really good. I have never had apple jello!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts