Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Hey all. I have been kicking around the idea of creating a Jet Blast event which would include (possibly) a radar gun shoot out, poker run, a freestyle course, and entertainment. Held out in Little Muscamoot Bay. I have been to one of these down in Tennessee a few years back and it was very organized and a ton of fun. It was held over a whole weekend and cost about $150 per person. This one that I would put together I would try and get away without charging and find people who want to volunteer. And, probably just do it in a day.

Let me know your thoughts. I don't think it would be too difficult to put together as long as I can get some positive response's and volunteers. I already know that a few local business's would help out with the poker run part of it. I think the poker run part of it would have to have some monies involved, but we'll see.

Your thoughts please!

·
Registered
70 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Jun 19 2009, 09:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey all. I have been kicking around the idea of creating a Jet Blast event which would include (possibly) a radar gun shoot out, poker run, a freestyle course, and entertainment. Held out in Little Muscamoot Bay. I have been to one of these down in Tennessee a few years back and it was very organized and a ton of fun. It was held over a whole weekend and cost about $150 per person. This one that I would put together I would try and get away without charging and find people who want to volunteer. And, probably just do it in a day.

Let me know your thoughts. I don't think it would be too difficult to put together as long as I can get some positive response's and volunteers. I already know that a few local business's would help out with the poker run part of it. I think the poker run part of it would have to have some monies involved, but we'll see.

Your thoughts please!

I'd be in FO SHO!!!
as long as its on a Sunday... (I work every Saturday)

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(JoHnBoY @ Jun 19 2009, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'd be in FO SHO!!!
as long as its on a Sunday... (I work every Saturday)

I knew that you would be interested.

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(sleeper @ Jun 29 2009, 01:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'd love to, that would be a blast. However, I need to fix my motor first.

Get to it dude!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
hey Bill....I'm in for sure. let me know what help you would need. its seems this year there are a TON of wave runners on the water. it would be great to put something together

Manana

1 - 8 of 8 Posts