Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hammer and I have had some discussions about doing jet-ski tours on Wednesday evenings after work.

Just wondering if anyone else out there that owns a ski would be into it?

What do you think Hammer? You want to start taking Wednesday runs this week? I've got my davit up and running again and I need to put some hours on my ski this year!

·
12,052 Posts
I'm ready!!!! Lets do it!! Be prepared everyone for a fifty mile run.
That's what I used to do last year. Wiz, I'll call my ski partner from last year. What time can you leave? I'm off work at 3:30 so I wouldn't be at your house until 3:31.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I would be in, If my waverunner was running and I had my cast off. Sounds like a blast. I will have to get in on the next one.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I usually get off work around 4 o'clock, but maybe I'll skip lunch and blast out at 3... Takes me about 45 minutes to get home...

I just went for a good 3/4 of a tank 15 to 20 mile run today. It was the longest run I've taken this year.

I'll see if I can scare up a few more riders...

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I would love to go but I don't have a Jet-ski YET!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
ThreeCrabs: WE SHOULD GO!!!!

Actually I want to go this week REALLY REALLY ....but my lil sister is coming over and I am bringing her to the FISH and I never get to see her anymore...she USED TO BE AS WILD as Saleena...then she got married
so I need to make sure I corrupt her - oh boy I am going to introduce her to my FRIENDS

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
so... two Wednesdays from now, I'd like to go with you guys FO SHO!!!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
All right, I'm already saving for a boat. Now I have to save for a jet-ski, a semi load of fuel and two semi loads of beer!!!!

Damn you are some expensive friends to hang around!!

But worth every cent.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jul 14 2003, 11:47 PM)ThreeCrabs: WE SHOULD GO!!!!

Actually I want to go this week REALLY REALLY ....but my lil sister is coming over and I am bringing her to the FISH and I never get to see her anymore...she USED TO BE AS WILD as Saleena...then she got married
so I need to make sure I corrupt her - oh boy I am going to introduce her to my FRIENDS

Well, you know me! I'll corrupt her!!! I'm really good at it

Radio edit on the sister stuff......I have one......love her, but wonder if she wuves me

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Hey, boater2be! You are ready, dude! You partied with us allllll nnnniiiigggghhhhtttttttt lllllllllooooooonnnnnnnggggggg! And no complaints on your end........How about a jet-boat to satisfy the urge for now?

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 14 2003, 10:53 PM)Hey, boater2be! You are ready, dude! You partied with us allllll nnnniiiigggghhhhtttttttt lllllllllooooooonnnnnnnggggggg! And no complaints on your end........How about a jet-boat to satisfy the urge for now?
I've thought about it, but the reason I don't have my boat already is that I have satisfied too many urges for now. 2003 GMC 2500HD Diesel crew cab $$$ Another few thousand and I could be driving a new vette. The vette would look funny pulling my camper though. That and no over time for near 2 years.

Complaints???? I had a great time. I always have been a night person. Getting up eairly is a different story.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Jul 15 2003, 12:03 AM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 14 2003, 10:53 PM) Hey, boater2be! You are ready, dude! You partied with us allllll nnnniiiigggghhhhtttttttt lllllllllooooooonnnnnnnggggggg! And no complaints on your end........How about a jet-boat to satisfy the urge for now?
I've thought about it, but the reason I don't have my boat already is that I have satisfied too many urges for now. 2003 GMC 2500HD Diesel crew cab $$$ Another few thousand and I could be driving a new vette. The vette would look funny pulling my camper though. That and no over time for near 2 years.
Gotta, ya! I almost bought a Dodge truck a couple of months ago.......It was a toss between the Hemi and Diesel.......Got the 96' Impala already

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
I have a Tigershark Daytona but it has a cracked manifold. I'd like to pull it out and have it heliarcked (sp?) but don't know when I'll ever find the time to.

I should just break down and take it in for service but I'm afraid I'll just get ripped off. At least that has been my experience with macomb cycle the last three times I took it to them. <_<

Any suggestions?

·
12,052 Posts
Give it to me and I'll have my welder tig weld it. Mike who owns jetcrafts unlimited in new baltimore is a very good friend of mine. I would take anything there over a dealer.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Instigator, You should bring Lil' Instigator out for the run!

You could carry the cooler!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I need a jet-ski!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My buddy has a "97" XP and a "99" XP Limited for sale... I think he's asking $9000 for the pair with a Shorelander Trailer and all the accessories...

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Jul 15 2003, 05:43 PM)My buddy has a "97" XP and a "99" XP Limited for sale... I think he's asking $9000 for the pair with a Shorelander Trailer and all the accessories...
Thanks but not this summer!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts