Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, Me and a few of my friends have a tradition of going jet-skiing, on or before Easter Sunday every year.

We used to go water skiing with no wet suits, back when we were young and stupid!

Anyway, you are all invited to join us! So far it's looking like the festivities will start around 2:30 or 3:00 in the afternoon at my house, on Easter Sunday, unless we get some really warm weather before then. Don't worry if you don't have a jet-ski, you can take a turn on mine. I have a "97" Yamaha WaveVenture 1100. It's a 3 seater, so it's nice and stable and it's an 1100 so it's plenty fast. I live on a canal, about 2 minutes to the lake and I have a davit, so we just launch there. You don't even have to get wet!

We go Easter, even if it's cold. All you have to do, is get out to the lake and open her up for a couple minutes, your good if you hit 50mph at least once while you're out there, then you can come back in.

1 jet-ski $7200, a tank of gas and oil $20, bragging rights of having gone jet-skiing on or before Easter Sunday Priceless!

Who's in?

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
I'm in!! At least for a little while. The hook, line sinker was "you don't even have to get wet!" And that we don't need a ski!

cool!!!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Like to get a piece of that action as well wiz. But I like it wet!!!!!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(traveler @ Apr 10 2003, 01:54 PM)Like to get a piece of that action as well wiz. But I like it wet!!!!!
If you WANT to get wet, that should not be a problem...

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Jetski and I will be gone that weekend.

If you go again, let us know. I have a wetsuit that I'd like to get some use out of.

You don't get wet as long as there are no waves.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Apr 10 2003, 03:12 PM)Swing by and pick me up!!
Are you in your new place yet?

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(delsolcruz @ Apr 10 2003, 03:18 PM)Jetski and I will be gone that weekend.

If you go again, let us know. I have a wetsuit that I'd like to get some use out of.

You don't get wet as long as there are no waves.
Anytime your ready, let me know!

Come on, there are never waves on St.Clair!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Apr 10 2003, 03:44 PM)QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Apr 10 2003, 03:12 PM) Swing by and pick me up!!
Are you in your new place yet?
Moving in this Saturday! Can't wait.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cool! I just got an e-mail that states due to the fact that most of our Customers have the Monday after Easter off, they are giving us that day off too! Wooo Hoooo!

I'll be crackin more than a couple of beers Easter Sunday!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ttt

·
12,052 Posts
I was just told today we work half a day Friday and thats it for the weekend. I hope to have the boat in and will be partying all weekend at Metro. If not I'll bring the Seadoo GSX Limited out and run with you guys.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Sounds like a blast, Wiz. I would totally be into doing that.
But like Delsolcruz....I am gone that weekend as well....VEGAS BABY!

Have fun and stay warm!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
jet sking on easter????? and you used to water ski on easter???? you are crazy, what kinda fool wold do such crazy things? well i'll try it once i guess. have you ever waterskied the last weekend of november?

hey wiz i saw the post and assumed i have an invite.

i also have a womans small shorty wet suit if any one needs it. i'll be there to ride have to keep this tradition going, its 18 years old this year. cya

·
12,052 Posts
I have a womans full and shorty, two mens shorties, mens full, and a dry suit also.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
QUOTE(dakine @ Apr 12 2003, 11:08 AM)hey wiz i saw the post and assumed i have an invite.
You're not only invited, you're expected!

I think Warren plans on bringing his ski over, but Geoff and Shots appear to be whimping out. Jeff is saying maybe, but I doubt if he'll show...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts