Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hammer and I will be departing from my house around 4 PM Thursday. Is anyone else with a machine in???

Also is anyone gonna be at Brown's reletively early?

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(garydebs @ Aug 6 2003, 09:01 PM)Thursday is the 1st session of R.O.CK's board meeting
At Brown's???

·
12,052 Posts
I don't think anyone is going to Brown's Wiz. I'll be there at 4:30 probably. You going out to the bay Friday for skip day? Want to go by ski?

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Aug 6 2003, 09:14 PM)QUOTE(garydebs @ Aug 6 2003, 09:01 PM) Thursday is the 1st session of R.O.CK's board meeting
At Brown's???
No at Joe's house

·
12,052 Posts
What a great time tonight! Wiz and I rode about 60 miles tonight. Stopped by Browns and Walkers for a cold one or two and then back to Wiz's. Tomorrow out to the bay for skip day.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Aug 7 2003, 10:30 PM)Tomorrow out to the bay for skip day.
Uh oh.

At least there's no bike rack out there.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Aug 7 2003, 09:32 PM)No head stands?????
Just no camera's.....................

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey guys, im new to the group here but id love to get out on teh big lake to do some jettin, i just never have because i dont know the lake at all and dont wanna get lost out there, have 650 kaw, dependable , im out of clarkston and the lakes here are so crowded im sick of it and the cops mess with us so ive been looking for somewhere else to ride on the weekends

thanks
dan

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Its me hammer at Wiz's

No I have a GSX Limited 1000 and Wiz has a Yamaha 1100. We usually run around 60mph. 3crabs and I have 650sx hulls with built 750 motors, we'll have to get a standup night going. Standups and sit downs dont mix.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.