Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I wanna go!
I haven't been on a wave runner in almost 2 years.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
QUOTE(sowder75 @ Apr 22 2003, 07:15 AM)Nice pics! When was this? Easter weekend? Who is the black dude? lol
black dude??

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Madmax @ Apr 22 2003, 09:19 AM)QUOTE(sowder75 @ Apr 22 2003, 07:15 AM) Nice pics! When was this? Easter weekend? Who is the black dude? lol
black dude??
I think he's referring to traveler's sun tan.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Fun was had by all! Thanks to Traveler, Pauligan, Zesty, Zesty Lady, Dakine, BoatChic, Ex-Acutioner and MadMax for coming by and helping the tradition to continue.

Man di it feel good to be out on the water again. It also felt good to crack a few beers again. It was a long lent...

Sorry the weather kept you from taking a ride Stacie, your welcome to come by anytime and take your turn.

Max thanks for the pies!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Cool pics Boatchic. Thanks for posting them. Snowmaker as you can see the "force" was with me. Can you give pauline one of those Princess Leia cinnamon rolls on the side of the head looks???

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Apr 22 2003, 11:41 AM)Snowmaker as you can see the "force" was with me. Can you give pauline one of those Princess Leia cinnamon rolls on the side of the head looks???

I'll see what I can find.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
That's a pretty cool picture... wish I any kind of other face on than the one I have in that picture! Like excited, being chased through the galaxy by the unknown!! I should be clamping on, hunched down and smiling, yet powerful and sexy. Not, that "in from boating squinty" expression.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
oh my jesus lord i am pi$$ing myself ! snowmaker!!!!
you SOOOOOOO rule! it reminds me of the speeder bike scene from Endor in Return of the Jedi! LOL! they look so serious!

look out! there's phyton laser blast coming your way, pauligan!

1 - 20 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.