Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a nightmare she said! About an hour wait, a bunch of kiddies running around. Big tree trying to run after lil' tree...good god!

I Salute all you parents out there with little one's at this time of the year! It's got to be an experience.

Anybody have any good stories to tell about taking there little one's to see Santa Claus at the mall, or anywhere?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I'm hoping her kids are with her.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
God bless her for waiting in that line!!

I saw that line last night.......

it's amazing what we will do for our kids!

only one believes in Santa still & she is 8 and hopefully next year we will be done with the whole santa gig

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Uhhhh we never made it past 15 minutes after I found out people had been waiting in line for over an hour!!.
I'm like no way! As a matter of fact I think I'm going to jump out the window, Ryan has been let's just say DRIVING ME CRAZY!!
I dunno maybe it's me not feeling all that great or the fact that he's just being a crazy two year old, but do any of you feel like taking your child and throwing him a hundred feet!! I usually can take all the whining and throwing $hit everywhere but I am at wits end!! I told Larry when he gets back I'm ooooooouta here! I need a breather......!
Who's going to Atomic Dog I'm thinking of meeting Mrs. Sunbum around 3ish?

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Thank God I have a friend in the Santa biz......He comes over to the house for some

of the kids in the neiborhood as well as mine....

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
yeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhh! go jewels and her trees! hee hee! a couple weeks ago i saw a group of women i would have to say at least 28-30 waiting in line to have their picture taken with santa! i say some of us chickas here do that next year!

hope little tree gets all he asks for!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What! Lil' Tree didn't get to see Santa...oh well, maybe next year.

Um...I thought you said you were sick Jewel's???? Any excuse to get out! <_<

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Well yeah I might be feeling crappy but feeling crappy and having a 2 year drive you crazy well ummmmmm....will drive you to drink! So I wouldn't say it's an excuse, it's a way to get me out of the feeling of insanity
that any parent out there can probably relate to!
Do you wanna come over and babysit? <_< Didn't think so!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(jewels @ Dec 23 2003, 02:24 PM)Well yeah I might be feeling crappy but feeling crappy and having a 2 year drive you crazy well ummmmmm....will drive you to drink! So I wouldn't say it's an excuse, it's a way to get me out of the feeling of insanity
that any parent out there can probably relate to!
Do you wanna come over and babysit?
Didn't think so!

Um...I'm working, can't babysit! Sorry.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Daughter Jackie is 4 and a half and never seen Santa Claus. She freaks out at the site of him and there is no explaining it to her.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(jewels @ Dec 23 2003, 01:08 PM)As a matter of fact I think I'm going to jump out the window, Ryan has been let's just say DRIVING ME CRAZY!!
I dunno maybe it's me not feeling all that great or the fact that he's just being a crazy two year old, but do any of you feel like taking your child and throwing him a hundred feet!! I usually can take all the whining and throwing $hit everywhere but I am at wits end!!
I'm there with ya Jewels ~ the kids were couped up for a week BEFORE the Christmas break because we all were sick, now still in the house again and getting on each others nerves and mine as well.

At least when Christmas comes they'll have some new toys to entertain them, until then.....a few drinks or some drugs will take care of your nerves

Aggh! My nerves are SHOT

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Thanks Shannon, I'm glad someone can relate!
Finally he's taking hopefully his 3 hour nap then Larry can deal with him!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Call CBJ..... bring them to TNT's
We can have a SOCIAL Santa
......We can get a cell phone with a ear peice, and promt CBJ with info on the kids while he is sitting there....freaks the kiddies out. He would know what they want ....Pet names....

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Dec 23 2003, 01:29 PM)Daughter Jackie is 4 and a half and never seen Santa Claus. She freaks out at the site of him and there is no explaining it to her.
dude have CBJ come over in his santa suit...LOL !
beering budweiser sleigh, and beer can deer, with a box of whities...

kiddin'

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Dec 23 2003, 01:41 PM)Call CBJ..... bring them to TNT's
......We can get a cell phone with a ear peice, and promt CBJ with info on the kids while he is sitting there....freaks the kiddies out. He would know what they want ....Pet names....

Ah, yes....that is sooo sweet.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Dec 23 2003, 01:41 PM)Call CBJ..... bring them to TNT's

Joe friggen geat idea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
too cute! i could so see cbj doing that!!! lol!!!!

i like the earpiece idea, too!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts