Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Caught 3 today with one client, he got one on the pearl and I got 2 on a new color of Bondy Bait called 'Light Melon Red'. First day using it and I guess they like it.....water was 40.6 in Canadian side early am, and 43 in US water. 2 fish in Ontario waters and 1 in US waters anywhere from 20-26 ft. Hard hitters too..Prime conditions today.

Attachments

·
Registered
377 Posts
Nice......that a boy get those ski's in the boat. From what I saw in the fish's mouth looks kinda like a baby bass color looks good!

·
LSCN Sponsor since March 2010
1,435 Posts
good job

·
Registered
731 Posts
QUOTE(DRP @ Dec 2 2009, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Caught 3 today with one client, he got one on the pearl and I got 2 on a new color of Bondy Bait called 'Light Melon Red'. First day using it and I guess they like it.....water was 40.6 in Canadian side early am, and 43 in US water. 2 fish in Ontario waters and 1 in US waters anywhere from 20-26 ft. Hard hitters too..Prime conditions today.

NICE!! VERY NICE FISH JON!!

JUST WHEN I THINK I HAVE ALL OF YOUR COLORS...YOU COME UP WITH A NEW ONE

·
2,212 Posts
Man, Mr.Bondy is the boss of the river for sure, great catch and I'm sure your client was happy to. I'm guessing the water cleared up some from yesterday.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ya right Sir....the river was beautiful today, settled up nice. Too clear in the water that is tight to Canada's shoreline. I could see the bottom in 16 ft there today. Not kidding.

·
2,212 Posts
QUOTE(DRP @ Dec 2 2009, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ya right Sir....the river was beautiful today, settled up nice. Too clear in the water that is tight to Canada's shoreline. I could see the bottom in 16 ft there today. Not kidding.
Are you serious!!! I really picked a bad day for fishing, the water from the American side of peche island all the way over to the Canadian side looked like creamed coffee, light on the cream. The only water that was even fishable was out in 30ft.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Today was a beautiful day. Almost balmy for December. I've caught them with ice chunks coming down the river, so if the ramp isn't slicked up, and the water is clear they will bite....we casted for a bit this morning and never had a touch. Then we moved deep.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Today was a gorgeous day wasn't it Jon? I did pretty well and it made the sunrise boat launch, runny nose and numb fingers worth it! I'll be out in a few hours. They're calling for 4-6's so I'll just go "stick my nose in it" and see how bad it really is. Wish me luck.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.