Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished from 12:30 till 5:00, caught about40 kept 15, bait was minnows wigglers and 3rod set with red jensen egg(pole for when they get in a frenzie!) water was about 10 to 12 feet, vis was about 3 or 4ft, we were the farthest out, good day imo. Gl hope it helps ya find them!

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
10 to 12 feet wow that is a long way out there. How thick was the ice way out there?

·
Registered
233 Posts
I fished 50 yards past the pressure crack straight out from Jimmie's this morning. Left about 1130. Was about 3/4 mile out in 10feet of water on one side of my shanty and the other side had a small bump at 8 feet. Hit 21 fish in three hours. ( were bigger than 11" (The length of my jig box) The rest were bigger than 7" (The width of jig box. Used Half black, half white jig with two red eyes on it. Minnows only. Only thing I ever use. Had two really nice jumbos one at 14 1/2" when measured at home. Going again Wed or thur.

·
Registered
214 Posts
QUOTE(givemethe @ Jan 11 2010, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>no sh*t? there isnt much area to park there. u sure?
Yes you can park directly accross the street from jimmy's. the lot holds 20-30 vehicles? Byron may charge a couple bucks. still cheaper than gino's. the lot was also graded and they put down gravel rocks.

·
Registered
697 Posts
o, ok, thanks. i have been going to jimmys since i was a small child. used to rent boats there before i got one and i dont remember there being a lot across the street. where is my mind
Do you access the water via the jimmys canal?

·
Registered
214 Posts
QUOTE(givemethe @ Jan 12 2010, 12:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>o, ok, thanks. i have been going to jimmys since i was a small child. used to rent boats there before i got one and i dont remember there being a lot across the street. where is my mind
Do you access the water via the jimmys canal?
Yes, he has a ladder and he is always willing to help on & off the ice.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts