Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know he passed away last year, but his wife was running it? Want to get out by Gino's to get some Eye's for the fryer. Is there any place else around there to rent a boat?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yeah, the number i had was the 24 hotline and has since been disconnected. Not sure if the bait shop is still there or not.

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
15864686000 when i called jimmys they are saying the phone is being checked for trouble,, So try later

h2o<--- it's a great place.

·
Registered
35 Posts
jimmy's has a realtor's for sale sign at the door. the marque says 25% off tackle sale. I did not see activity all winter. i just went by there tuesday.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I have to drive past there today....I'll check it out. I haven't seen much signs of activity there...It has been closed every time I have driven by.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I posted the same question in the boathouse yesterday. Attached is the responce. Thanks for the help. I was really looking forward to gettting out and catching some Eye's. Hopefully I can get a boat by next year.

Here's the lowdown on Jimmy's. Its for sale! I stopped by on my way home and talked to Wendy, the wife of Jimmy. He died last summer and she's trying to sell the place. She told me she is going to try and open it up in 3 to 4 weeks. I guess she's getting a lot of hassle from the township and sounded down on her luck. I got the whole sob story. That place has been there for years and they are trying to screw her out of it with zoning sh!t

·
Registered
13 Posts
There is a boat rental shop on Jefferson north of the Selfridge DNR launch. Its on the left side you will see the boats sitting in the canal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts