Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally made it into jimmy's and now I have two new bait places. We stopped fishing for a while on wednesday and had to get more bait. But my usual store Nautical Mile BP) was to far from the crocker launch so on to jimmy's we went. So now I will be splitting my spending between two stores. Both of you have great stores there. I figured I will purchase gas and bait and such at nautical mile bp then when I reload and stop for lunch I will go to jimmy's to get more bait. The both of you have great stores and I will equally share the funds to try and keep both of these great sponsors going.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
I just met Byron the other day when I took some bucktails in as samples, and that guy I believe is hoenstly looking to make the best bait shop on the lake. You can tell he's there for the right reasons and wants to do it right.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
i haven't been to jimmy's yet but from the stuff from the sight and what my buddies tell me they are very helpful since i launch at crocker i will check them out and say hi other place wants info but never gives back

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.