Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

jj

2K views 28 replies 19 participants last post by  ThreeCrabs 
#1 ·
i know this isn't jewels or just jenny (jjII), so whoever you are, jj, don't email members unless you are able to identify yourself. i don't appreciate what you may be insinuating. if i am out of line and reading more into this email you sent me, i'll apologize. but for the time being... <_<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

CK,

Your post on lake st clair net (shaving) was certainly interesting

I bet you've had a lot of guys asking you out (or asking to help sooth you)

So why did you post those intimate details?

J

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software

See less See more
#5 ·
CK

I can't believe someone on our site would act so low. You where just asking for a tip from us girls and hey I bet a lot of girls probably thanked you for the info too. My guess someone is f**kin with you or they need to go somewhere else. I know I don't want to associate myself with any low life scum on this site! As far as I am concerned their just not welcome.

Firecracker

#6 ·
it's pretty easy to determine the person's identity if it was sent directly from LSCN...

WE LOVE CK

#7 ·
well, i have their email addy. it's definatly a guy. i mean, i can take a joke (fast eddie--lol), and heck! i can give a great joke,too!
but i do get a bunch of prank phone calls and such on occassion. i get creeped out and sometimes feel invaded or violated. it's not fair nor do i like it. is that understandable?

i just wanted to vent about this one, since is does come strait from here. it ain't cool, man.

#11 ·
eddie!!
ilove you!!! you are great!!!
i never would have... oh, who am i kidding... YES I WOULD!!!! i would have thought it you! lol!

but it's not... you learned not to mess with me around the bowling thingie, right? lol!!! hee heee!!!

eddie... you rock!

#12 ·
That is not cool. I had a similar incident happen- it was less vulgar though. Ick!!!! I hope it is not the same person!! I'll let my Capt'n know (Just in case he did not read this).

I am pretty sure if the jerk read this post he must feel stupid if not....

if you are reading this YOU SHOULD FEEL STUPID!!!!!

#13 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Sep 17 2003, 08:29 PM)eddie!!
ilove you!!! you are great!!!
i never would have... oh, who am i kidding... YES I WOULD!!!! i would have thought it you! lol!

but it's not... you learned not to mess with me around the bowling thingie, right? lol!!! hee heee!!!

eddie... you rock!

CK say I ROCK

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/atil/forum/bras.gif

Attachments

#16 ·
I suggest that the following may be in order for this type of indiscretion ck.

Hauled/Hauling:
* As in "I was hauled before the boss this morning!" Originally from
"Hulling". Naval tradition for the punishment of naughty persons. A
rope was thrown ahead of the ship and manoeuvred to trail under the
keel eventually forming a loop a-mid-ships. The offender is tied to the
rope and several crew pull on the other end. The result is the offender
completing one revolution of the ship (starboard to port) via the water,
keel & barnacles. The survival rate is not thought to have been very
high. Sea barnacles are the size of your fist!

#17 ·
if your going to write something bad about some one at least have the cahunas to sign your name i say .

<_<

#18 ·
QUOTE(Girlie @ Sep 17 2003, 09:53 PM)QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Sep 17 2003, 08:51 PM) CK - Please PM me with which "jj" it was.
he is efficient....
mmmmmmmm! good for YOU, girlie! hee hee! i know someone else who is efficient... as well as gassy... loL!

thank your wonderful man for me!

#19 · (Edited by Moderator)
CK,

Your post on lake st clair net (shaving) was certainly interesting

I bet you've had a lot of guys asking you out (or asking to help sooth you)

So why did you post those intimate details?

J

1. Identify yourself, JJ.

2. If you are offended by something, then politely say so, don't come back with a even more offensive statement!. That makes you the bad guy/gal not CK!

3. Everybody shaves.....get over it. Unless you are a monkey.

4. Obviously, you haven't read any of my posts!

#20 ·
Once again im in the dark, What happened, is someone messing with CK? lets find him and mess him up like samson said....Keal(sp) haul the m*&^%$#$%^&r Ill be the first in line to do it. Ck from reading your posts you rock. BTW return the favor to Rumpie and give him a dutch oven (pull the covers over his head)

#22 ·
well, captain mike can't find the email registered to anyone here. oh well... i'll deal. but if i'm found molested somewhere, you'll know who to look for.

as for whoever sent it... you're just rude, man. let me send you a dollar so i can buy you a life.

#23 ·
I think the comments in the email was out of line for sure. Atleast jj did not have the audacity to start a thread bashing you for it. That would of gotten a MAJOR <_<
from me & alot of other members.

The bottom line is this: If any lurkers or members have a beef with a LSCN member please express your opinions in emails or private messages. Even though we are all entitled to our own opinions, public bashing of people is humiliating and will NOT be tolerated.

Thank You & Chin Up Ck. And remember this: opinions are like a$$holes - everyone has one and they all stink at one time or another!

#26 ·
thanks guys...
'jj' emailed me an apology.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.