Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pray for me or do what you do.
I have a job interview this Wednesday at 8:00 a.m.
I have been at my place for 6 years and am very comfortable now. The new place is substantially more money.
My brother also is employed there. So, that is a plus.
I'm just scared half to death. My wife is also going into surgery that morning at 8:00 also. They've had to do a months worth of planning for the interview so I don't want to cancel it. My wife told me to definitely go to the interview.
That's all.
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Good luck.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
ditto! you and your wife are too sweet! you deserve the best!
ck

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Good Luck to you and your wife.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Good luck @ your interview - if they have a company web site log on to learn something about the company. I heard that some tricky interviewers will ask what your knowledge of the company is.

Also ~ hope the surgery goes well with your wife. Tell her to milk it as long as she can for those yummy Rx pain killers!! lol

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jan 26 2004, 05:01 PM)Good luck @ your interview - if they have a company web site log on to learn something about the company. I heard that some tricky interviewers will ask what your knowledge of the company is.

Also ~ hope the surgery goes well with your wife. Tell her to milk it as long as she can for those yummy Rx pain killers!! lol
I have been looking at their web site and taking notes about their company.
It is kind of nice that my brother works there also. He's been telling me what to expect from each interviewer.

She's been on so many goofy perscription pain killers for so long now she's not even herself anymore.
Hopefully the surgery eill really do it's job and take away the pain.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts