1K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  HazyMemory 
#1 ·
I'm looking for anything that meets these two criteria:
1) It's not the job I have now

2) It has tuition reimbursement

anybody have any ideas?

See less See more
#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
Currently she is a cashier at K-mart. She can do basically anything entry level. She also is a GREAT painter, pencil drawing, artist type person. Tuition reimbursement is the major thing she wants to focus on.

.........and she has great computer skills.

#4 ·
Tough getting tuition reimbursement if you're not working 40 hrs/ week. Might try a bank, as they have many enty level positions (I worked part-time doing credit card fraud prevention for US Bank in Denver) and often have reimbursement programs.

#7 ·
QUOTE(btenn @ May 3 2003, 05:44 PM)When she turns 18 she can always become a topless dancer

She's almost 20. My neighbor suggested that too. She isn't into that though.

#8 ·
The bank is actually probably a good place to look for a part time job. If she's interested in a job paying for tuition
I would suggest a job in a medical field - maybe entry medical records though a hospital like st.john hours stink
but if you can get your foot in the door it's worth it - I started out that way when I was 16. Another option is a
pharmacy. their alway hiring part time workers and if you can get in to a big coperation like Riteaid, Cvs or Walmart
they'll reimburse you tuition as long and your going to school for something related. Good luck!

#9 · (Edited by Moderator)
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ May 3 2003, 10:15 PM)QUOTE(btenn @ May 3 2003, 05:44 PM) When she turns 18 she can always become a topless dancer

She's almost 20. My neighbor suggested that too. She isn't into that though.
If she was would you let her??? If I did that when I was 19 I would have been a millionaire and wouldn't have to work, I'd be retired
They didn't have fake boobies back then! LOL!

#14 ·
QUOTE(Taxman @ May 5 2003, 07:58 AM)HAVE HER ALLPY AT METRO BEACH!
THEY HAVE THE TUITION DEAL

ASK "BIG GUY TODDY" TUES
Way super cool!!!!!!!!

#15 ·
Thank you so much everybody.
I'll check out all of those places and anything else you guys come up with. Thanks again!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.