Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(The Big Red Bus Driver @ Jun 26 2004, 08:09 PM)Notice Pauligan and C-girl sand wrestling in my avatar.
Yeah, I see you even included the one flashing one.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 26 2004, 10:24 PM)QUOTE(The Big Red Bus Driver @ Jun 26 2004, 08:09 PM) Notice Pauligan and C-girl sand wrestling in my avatar.
Yeah, I see you even included the one flashing one.

·
Registered
530 Posts
you're a pic taking mad man. very nice!!!!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
I've added a The Big Red Bus Driver's link to my ToolieNooner website for easy finding in the future, unfortunately, I could not make it this year, so I have no pics to add until someone sends me some. I have kept my site a commercial free zone for your pleasure. This link has some of the best single person content I ever seen. Great Job!!!

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
How many people peed in that water that one day

After drinking lots of beer,

How many times did they pee?

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
QUOTE(Kat @ Jun 27 2004, 08:51 PM)How many people peed in that water that one day

After drinking lots of beer,

How many times did they pee?
What do you think happens in the Moot every weekend?

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hope it wasn't buckets of pee that WETBAR was using for the Mooterville wet T-shirt contest yesterday.

Pictures of that event will be up soon.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Great Pic's Steve. We had a blast all weekend long! We started it off Thurday night at Gull w/ Soo Sassy, Kenny G, Mooseknuckle, Mara, Milord and myself, and kept going stong until Sunday. Thank for the good times and letting us boat whore this weekend Moose!

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(Melly Jo @ Jun 28 2004, 10:22 AM)Great Pic's Steve. We had a blast all weekend long! We started it off Thurday night at Gull w/ Soo Sassy, Kenny G, Mooseknuckle, Mara, Milord and myself,

What a great weekend! Thanks to Moose and Mara for allowing us to party on their boat! Thank God you guys showed up, thought I was gonna be bored Thursday night!!

Good seeing everyone out there Friday!

Great pics Steve!!

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yesterdays fun in Mooterville

P.S.

Thanks - love to provoke a smile - pictures taken help in the process

1 - 20 of 22 Posts