Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(The Big Red Bus Driver @ Jun 26 2004, 08:09 PM)Notice Pauligan and C-girl sand wrestling in my avatar.
Yeah, I see you even included the one flashing one.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 26 2004, 10:24 PM)QUOTE(The Big Red Bus Driver @ Jun 26 2004, 08:09 PM) Notice Pauligan and C-girl sand wrestling in my avatar.
Yeah, I see you even included the one flashing one.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I've added a The Big Red Bus Driver's link to my ToolieNooner website for easy finding in the future, unfortunately, I could not make it this year, so I have no pics to add until someone sends me some. I have kept my site a commercial free zone for your pleasure. This link has some of the best single person content I ever seen. Great Job!!!

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
How many people peed in that water that one day

After drinking lots of beer,

How many times did they pee?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Great Pic's Steve. We had a blast all weekend long! We started it off Thurday night at Gull w/ Soo Sassy, Kenny G, Mooseknuckle, Mara, Milord and myself, and kept going stong until Sunday. Thank for the good times and letting us boat whore this weekend Moose!

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(Melly Jo @ Jun 28 2004, 10:22 AM)Great Pic's Steve. We had a blast all weekend long! We started it off Thurday night at Gull w/ Soo Sassy, Kenny G, Mooseknuckle, Mara, Milord and myself,

What a great weekend! Thanks to Moose and Mara for allowing us to party on their boat! Thank God you guys showed up, thought I was gonna be bored Thursday night!!

Good seeing everyone out there Friday!

Great pics Steve!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.