Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"So did you enjoy the sausage fest?"

Sore losers who didn't make it out to the party, who had no friends to invite them, who had to work and just can't be happy for others who could go.

In my opinion it was about 40% women/60% men, maybe a few more men but not much. Thats about typical at any bar.

These same crybabies are the ones who golf with 8 dudes twice a week on a golf course that is filled with predominantly dudes, the female golfers look like dudes, and then hang out at the 19th hole with a bunch of dudes in funny golf pance!!!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Amen brother amen.....I think it's like that for anything fun......if you didn't go people always are trying to knock it. That's when I just smile and say yes I had a great time.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Well, I brought my crew and 3 other boats and they all had a blast and will do it again next year! Anyone of my friends that couldn't go were bummed that they couldn't!

·
Registered
83 Posts
we had plenty of girls around. 7 girls 4 guys on my boat
and a group of 5 girls tied up next to us. didnt need to look far
lot of fun and still made it down the river to
see the clem fire works!

·
Registered
179 Posts
I made the decision about a month ago not to go this year. I ended up sitting at work and kicking myself for being such a dumba$$. I will be there again next year. Maybe a year off will make next year even better

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I made the decision not to go either - had a great productive work day Friday - met an important deadline and wasn't hungover Saturday so I got up and cranked out a term paper.

I'm happy all that went had fun - I had a great day Friday too - just not out at the nooner!

·
Registered
317 Posts
I had a great time!! Best time so far..
Yes there have been times that I couldn't go but did not knock it. I was just jealous of all my friends that went and I couldn't....

·
Registered
699 Posts
I was home and not crying either. I have a wonderful baby boy to take care of. Plus Chris has a lot more fun without his wife around. BUT if LSCN has a day, I would really like to go to that!!!!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Don't get me wrong, those of you who chose not to go that's your decision for your own reasons, and your not crying about your decision. But there are others who did't go for various reasons that are crying, and this seems to be their battle cry. Started with Drew and Mike on WRIF that morning. Try to belittle or make fun of the situation to cover their own jealosies!!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I'm not crying.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ Jun 30 2003, 01:43 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 30 2003, 01:36 PM) I'm not crying.
That`s a first!!

I never cry. I piss & moan. Sometimes sulk.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jun 30 2003, 01:20 PM)Don't get me wrong, those of you who chose not to go that's your decision for your own reasons, and your not crying about your decision. But there are others who did't go for various reasons that are crying, and this seems to be their battle cry. Started with Drew and Mike on WRIF that morning. Try to belittle or make fun of the situation to cover their own jealosies!!!!
I caught a little bit of Drew and Mike this morning on my way into work. A couple girls called in and some dude that was ripping on Johnny Z. He had the story out of wack thinking that John was the one with the barge bringing in the band and equipment that the cops stopped. He also went on saying that John's boat was parked aways from the island because when got there no one would let him in near the island and he wasn't playing any music, just talking on the mic.
I was laughing my @ss off on how twisted the stories were. We got to Gull around 7 and there were only a hand full of boats near us at that time. I wish I was able to hear the rest.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Was anyone listening to 93.1 DRQ friday morning??? Grunwald came on zman's boat and called into the station. I took some pics of the crew with Grunwald and am going to send them in to DRQ to put on their website. Hopefully they will put them up.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Grunwald came up and wanted to intreview us to. Although when he did go to Jay jay didn't know he was going to go to me right away and he wasn't in delay so I wasn't on very long. But quite a few people did tell me they heard me on the radio which was cool. Just waiting to hear from my agent on all the movie deals that are going to start rolling in now.

I'll second the D&M show spin on it sucked. Focker I also heard that guy and he didn't have a F'ing clue.....but than again I think most people don't.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts