Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JN II Rocked!!! ANyone who had fun let everyone know here. Going to a party well be bacK!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Beautiful day. Perfect weather. We had a blast. It was great seeing everyone. Can Girl & John had an awesome set up! MrsPlaypen was a riot! Great hanging with you. We never did make it to the gauntlet. Heard it was pretty mucky.
A very wild day. I needed that!

·
Registered
42 Posts
It was a great party! The gauntlet was pretty VERY mucky and gross but still a good time. I just can't wait to see the pictures Capt Mike took of the guy who passed out next to our boat.....he passed out and had I LOVE LSCN written on his chest with sunscreen

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Yep, I had fun! I just wish I could have went to Browns instead of having to get the ski home.

That guy with the broken arm was a trip... I never saw anything like that in my life, and he didn't even want to go to the hospital! That was freaky!

Was the passed out dude still there when eveyone left?

·
Registered
530 Posts
can.girl and did have the whoop set up. THANX to fast eddie for mix'n up the rocket fuel - elt me tell you when i got to the bottom that sh1t was sssssssssssssssssssssssssssstrong but tasty. We had a hell of a time was good see'n the folks.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
had a great time too and was nice meeting few more lscn peeps out there also ,,, didnt make it to browns wanted to though, friends passed out on me , ,,

·
Registered
18,818 Posts
was alot of fun !
thanks jon - cgirl for the ride out. and letting me
use the gas powered blender to mix all those crazy
concoctions ! wahhoooo.

seen p29 ! yeah !
hammer
to fat to fly.
wingman
z-man and v.
hot beth
pachanga girl
no patience (as always! )
focker
peeker
watermoccasin
scott
ryan
wiz
girlie
capt mike
peglegg
afiremane
brbd
labdog
btenn
toddy
cotty
conquest

i know i am forgetting like 20+ peeps !
was fun, gilie was sporting the supermodel look !

the LSCN and heart in sunscreen on the passed
out dude was toooo funny !

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(Lola @ Sep 7 2003, 10:39 AM)I just can't wait to see the pictures Capt Mike took of the guy who passed out next to our boat.....he passed out and had I LOVE LSCN written on his chest with sunscreen
Lola - thank you so much to you and your fam for taking us out Saturday. We had a blast!
Here's the picture of our neigbor, who learned about LSCN the hard way....

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Not a problem Captn Mike, glad you had a good time!
We were at the Moot today and so was the guy who passed out next to us and his friend! And he was wearing a long sleeve shirt the entire day......not sure why
Maybe he was a little shy about his new tan lines

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(Lola @ Sep 7 2003, 09:24 PM)Not a problem Captn Mike, glad you had a good time!
We were at the Moot today and so was the guy who passed out next to us and his friend! And he was wearing a long sleeve shirt the entire day......not sure why
Maybe he was a little shy about his new tan lines
What a great day to be out there!
Did you hear how his budy with the broken arm was, Lola?

Too funny about the shirt! There's one more picture after he wiped off the lotion, where you can see LSCN on his chest!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
BIG thanks to Fit Chick and Duece for the hospitality!

It was great seeing some of you there and meeting some new ones.

C-Girl & John...Great set up, Great people.
Glad to see Mrs. Sunbum got a chance to unwind

Thanks Eddie for the concoction....boy were they strong.
Hazy & Hammer it was nice hanging with you at metro.
Covincor...Hope those burgers hit the spot for ya' & hope those drinks weren't too strong for your neighbor LOL

Wetbar...didn't get a chance to meet you. Maybe next time.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Had a great time!!! We arrived around 8:30, cracked the first beer around 9 or so. Should've had a bloody mary first I think to get me started... oh well. Next time.
Great seeing everyone out there. That trampoline behind Pandora's & Zman's boat got a lil attention. What do you get when you mix girls, alcohol, and a trampoline???

A whole lot of entertainment!!!

Mid afternoon I looked out towards Harsen's... couldn't believe how many rows of boats there was!!!! Great turnout. I hope that guy with the broken arm is okay.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
It wans't me, I didn't do it, you can't prove anything...

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
What a great day and fun time.

What a great set-up there canandian girl and john, although it did look like it kinda got overrun and c-girl got kicked out of her own party, hope you got everything back you brought.

I appreciate the moot more due to the 6 inches of muck in the gaultlet and floating seaweed at gull island.

Pictures anyone?

So now that jobbienooner.com has pretty much dropped the ball, where at the nudies gonna be posted?

(One impression negatively burned in my head, hopefully to be forgotten soon, was the bright white dude with redish hair standing but nekkid on his boat beached at the island. That thingy had to be fake, too large hard and firm) (at least thats what the ladies say about fakies when they are jealous of the size!!!!!)

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.