Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
QUOTE(MrsP-29fun police @ Sep 8 2003, 07:30 AM)Nice pic....I wonder who that is???

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
QUOTE(Girlie @ Sep 8 2003, 04:05 PM)QUOTE(MrsP-29fun police @ Sep 8 2003, 07:30 AM) Nice pic....I wonder who that is???

<_< I just haven't seen enough convincing evidence to take a guess at who it is yet...

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Sep 8 2003, 04:00 PM)QUOTE(Girlie @ Sep 8 2003, 04:05 PM) QUOTE(MrsP-29fun police @ Sep 8 2003, 07:30 AM) Nice pic....I wonder who that is???

I just haven't seen enough convincing evidence to take a guess at who it is yet...

convincing or incriminating???

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
QUOTE(Girlie @ Sep 8 2003, 05:02 PM)QUOTE(TheWiz @ Sep 8 2003, 04:00 PM) QUOTE(Girlie @ Sep 8 2003, 04:05 PM) QUOTE(MrsP-29fun police @ Sep 8 2003, 07:30 AM) Nice pic....I wonder who that is???

I just haven't seen enough convincing evidence to take a guess at who it is yet...

convincing or incriminating???

Boy was that guy hammered! I wonder who instigated that whole event...
He sure was shaking his rump up until he passed out...

G

·
The diving mask is great, and of course the sunscreen and marker is classic, but the lighter balanced on the adams apple shows that someone really went the extra mile for this guy...

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(Bill272 @ Sep 8 2003, 05:14 PM)The diving mask is great, and of course the sunscreen and marker is classic, but the lighter balanced on the adams apple shows that someone really went the extra mile for this guy...
I thought the same thing about the ice in his belly button, and the Burger King crown on his crotch... but then I saw the sole Better Made chip on his neck. I tell ya.....

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
We had to take the goggles off of him after a while though. His breathing was getting real labored with them on. I thought he was gonna suffocate!

·
Premium Member
12,052 Posts
Keep it up Eddie and I'll show the picture of how big those briefs were of that girl you had on the back of my boat.

At least the color matches.

·
Registered
18,818 Posts

hammer is one of the coolest cats i have ever met.
he let us do that pic just for the entertainment purposes.

this person did not know hammer, how cool he is, and all.
this person was lost, in her own world.
she did not let hammer bring beer in the beer tent
hence term beer tent !? i don't get it......
hammer later told the mayor, and that person was fired and their house was burned to cinders.

lesson peeps, don't mess with hammer.

back to the topic, off topic......how is jenn now ?
is she still sleeping with the toilet?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,052 Posts
I should have hid the beers under my shark hat not under my jacket.

Jenn is fine, was in the bay Sunday after Cedar Point Sunday.

You Suck @ss!

·
Registered
18,818 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Sep 8 2003, 05:57 PM)I should have hid the beers under my shark hat not under my jacket.

Jenn is fine, was in the bay Sunday after Cedar Point Sunday.

You Suck @ss!
what ever it takes, i try to rebell and i get locked out, yelled at, given attitudes, so why bother

·
Registered
3 Posts
my first JN and it was so wild,,got to meet fast eddie,can-girl,,and a few others. would you believe I almost had to pay some friends just to go with me, now there begging me to let them know when the next JN is,,what do you think I should charge them,,hehe
lscn put on 1 hell of an ice luge,,you guys and girls kicked a$$,,what a damn blender that was,,thanks again people, for letting use join you

·
Registered
42 Posts
QUOTE(J-Rah @ Sep 8 2003, 08:02 PM)Just wanted to say that LSCN is great u all know how to party. Had a great time saturday. Too bad summer is almost gone. Lola your dad rules!
Thanks J Rah! I don't know how we got such great neighbors at JN2.....passed out dude on one side and a Canadian man in a animal print speedo on the other! With just pictures of our neighbors I have a roll of film alone!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
QUOTE(Lola @ Sep 8 2003, 09:14 PM)Well at least we didn't have any trouble finding the boat right Girlie. Just look for the man in the lepoard speedo
What was he thinking?!?!?!

I can think of other ways to locate the boat you know......

21 - 40 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.