Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Nice pics P.box....I have to ask myself why I went out of town again after seeing them. Looks like I need to hitch a ride with you next time.

As far as the pics on Jobbie there was quite a few of them that were from #1 and not #2.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Can't tell if pics are from I or II as all I get is:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.28 Server at www.sexonwheels.com Port 80

Apparantly I'll have to just keep trying. Checking to see if afiremen and his brother made it into any pics :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
QUOTENice pics P.box....I have to ask myself why I went out of town again after seeing them.

Rerun, I tried to tell you it was a bad weekend to leave. I wish you could have been there. I've got some more JN2 pics you will want to see, and some wild ones from Sunday as well.

QUOTELooks like I need to hitch a ride with you next time.

My friend you are welcome on The Penalty Box anytime, and if you ever want a ride just let me know. I would be more than happy to hook you up IMMEDIATELY.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.