Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hear the Jobbie nooner is today...be carefull out on the water today guys. We dont need another tragedy on the water because some a-hole has drank too much and is whizzing around on his boat.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Valero was packed this morning with boats. It's going to be a mad house

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
I was hearing offshore roaring on the lake before 7 am this morning. It is beautiful out

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
QUOTE(huuligan @ Jun 26 2009, 10:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I was out this morning at Metro this morning fishing and it was a madhouse. No eye's just a big fat sheephead.
mom just called me from NCYC. Said the lake is insane, but it's beautiful out there.....Then she asked me what I was doing

Told her I'm covering for her azz while she out boating! She didn't say much after that.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I also heard that the waters are going to be heavily patrolled by forms of law inforcement! This weekend is what they are calling Operation Dry Water where both US & Canada is cracking down on drinking and boating! I wouldn't be out there right now, I wouldn't want the hassle. I'll save my parting for next weekend!

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Always that way. That's why I plan on hitting the south shore tomorrow

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
Man those jobbie idiots were something else yesterday!!!! A vaaaaast majority were to drunk/stoned to boat/ drive period!! I followed one with a huge mungous boat on 94 who couldn't find a lane to save his a$$!!! And then there was McDonalds
A-HOLES!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
I must have missed it. Other than the ramp in the morning, my Dad and I didn't see much of it. We fish the bay, and we saw the traffic headed down lake, but we were largely un-harrassed by it all. It actually slightly less than a busy Saturday afternoon from what we saw. Then returning to Harley, it was myself, one power boat launching, a few jet skies, and about six bass boats coming in. Wasn't nearly the nightmare I expected.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts