6,427 Posts
JOBBIENOONER 2003

I saw Jewels/Pauligan,

and one shot of Cocktails & Dreams.

Whom can YOU find?

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Only a few were caught so far. Pictures will be trickling in for weeks, so there's bound to be some more.

I also found our own Shadow, Sowder, C-girl,Manananana's, Kerri-Lynn,puppetshow, Waterlogged & Wife, and Focker.

Anybody see their boats in the aerial views? I think I found P-29 next to the Patriot, Zman, and possibly even Capt'n Rob's boat in this picture.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Found pauligan in another one, or someone with the exact same suit:

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
There's some scary stuff on that site.
Will somebody please give the beanpole with the beer cans around her neck a burger or something. I have bigger boobs than that.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jul 1 2003, 07:45 AM)There is someone else up there but I'm not about to point it out.

Well, just guessing from the backs of some of those people in that pic, I THINK I see the mananas and Focker, to name a few.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Well I just went and checked it out and saw quite a few people on there. Maybe at lunch or something I will cut and paste the pics over to here.....unless someone beats me to it.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 1 2003, 07:02 AM)Found pauligan in another one, or someone with the exact same suit:

That's me to the right in grey & blue suit.
I was on last years too... a lot better picture!!!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I tell you those aerial photos make it look like there was tons of room in between the lines of boats. You can spot the Patriot and P-29 very easy. Both tied up next to each other in the first major row of boats off the north side.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Focker @ Jul 1 2003, 08:52 AM)That's me to the right in grey & blue suit.
That's what I sad above. I thought that was you.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 1 2003, 07:47 AM)Well, just guessing from the backs of some of those people in that pic, I THINK I see the mananas and Focker, to name a few.
How do you know what we look like from the backside???
You worry me snow.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Focker @ Jul 1 2003, 08:56 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 1 2003, 07:47 AM) Well, just guessing from the backs of some of those people in that pic, I THINK I see the mananas and Focker, to name a few.
How do you know what we look like from the backside???
You worry me snow.

The hair.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
How do I get them to come up right in the window....I used the IMG thing and it gave me a error. What's up?

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jul 1 2003, 07:53 AM)I tell you those aerial photos make it look like there was tons of room in between the lines of boats. You can spot the Patriot and P-29 very easy. Both tied up next to each other in the first major row of boats off the north side.
What do you mean P-29??? He told me that he was working all day!!!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jul 1 2003, 07:48 AM)There I am!!! I was next to the boat "Hot Wheels"
Hot Wheels is cool!!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Jul 1 2003, 01:30 PM)QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jul 1 2003, 07:48 AM) There I am!!! I was next to the boat "Hot Wheels"
Hot Wheels is cool!!!!

Why would someone name a boat "Hot Wheels"?

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 1 2003, 12:31 PM)QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Jul 1 2003, 01:30 PM) QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jul 1 2003, 07:48 AM) There I am!!! I was next to the boat "Hot Wheels"
Hot Wheels is cool!!!!

Why would someone name a boat "Hot Wheels"?

Because he is a Vice President at Mattel Corporation.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts